Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i liked Ni No Kuni on Playstation 3. Felt like a charming bootleg version of Pokemon. Might cop it again for the Switch, hopefully Dinoceros is still op as shyt, once you managed to capture one, you would pretty much wreck every fight :russ:

its a shame how they fukked up the sequel by not teaming up with studio ghibli again and by getting rid of the monsters (familiars).

There's so much shyt I wanna cop for my Switch

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Been playing Deagon Quest XI for 10 hours, having a blast. Just got to a whole new area with a big town and dungeon to dig into and it dawned on me I'm still playing the demo and the full game is still in shrink wrap :mjlol:

This is a meaty demo. Y'all stay sleeping
games been out over a year

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Switch shyts on the PlayStation

I wouldn’t say that even tho I’ve used my switch more...X1X/PS4 games are far more intense imo but that makes it hard to get into them @ times...switch just captures the fun element of gaming I missed as a kid where I can just jump in/out of a game easily...this is not a for better/worse statement...switch just offering me a different gaming experience right now

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
They better enable saves on multiple devices by the time that Pro version drops or no cop for me

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They better enable saves on multiple devices by the time that Pro version drops or no cop for me

for the most part you can do saves on multiple devices...unfortunately nintendo has left it up to developers to decide if their games support cloud saving so there are some exceptions...it is annoying cuz it does affect me w/ splatoon 2 but so far it’s a relatively “small” list of games (currently 27)

Guide: Which Nintendo Switch Games Do Not Support Cloud Saves?

Iblazegunz

Rookie
Daps

If your looking for some online piff for the switch you should check this out. Picked it up based on a recomendation from a co-worker and i've been enjoying it heavily. It also features crossplay between Switch/PC/XBOX

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Can't wait to cop that Digimon game. If not this weekend, it's gonna be soon. BlackWarGreymon gonna be wrecking shyt
giphy.gif