Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Looks like a flizzop in the making to me, but we'll see. I don't want to see any of the 3 companies fall. I wish Nintendo would stop fukking around and really get in the game instead of this "budget" style they've been using.

That'll be a bad idea

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
g2HoCZU.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Making a 3rd 'hardcore' console like the PS4/XB1 is a really bad strategy. I don't understand why people keep regurgitating this.
Because I like Nintendo games, but not enough to deal with shyt online, and systems that barely conform to my AV equipment standards, especially for "hardcore console" money. I was done with the Wii when I had to jump through hoops to get 480p without a shyt load of lag. I also don't want to pay for gimmicks that are barely used aside from 1st party games. I'd rather have a 100 to 150 dollar machine that just plays Nintendo games, all that extra shyt is bullshyt.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I don't think this is as similar to.the Wii u as y'all are thinking.

The game pad for the Wii u was literally forced on us in alot of Wii u games. So much so that it had to be on even if you were using a pro controller or, in some cases you had to use it as the main controller period. And was integral to alot of the games on the Wii uand how you played. (Star fox zero.for example)

This just looks like a more.integrated ps4/psvita situation. Where, you have the option to take the game with you but never have it forced on you like with Wii u.