Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand these "No one wants to play Zelda outside." arguments. The appeal of a Handheld has always been "Convenience" rather than "Look at me, I'm playing video games on the sidewalk.", it's easy to move from place to place, pick up and play, not being confined to your couch etc. Most people aren't walking down the street while playing a handheld unless they're kids.
Same people who talked shyt about the Wii U and its second screen.

Why would I want to play using the 2nd screen when my tv is right there??? :skip:

It's a great feature damn it:martin:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Already said Pokémon mario Zelda and think dragon quest all within 6 month launch window

Not including just dance

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i love that i can play my wii u in bed without having the TV on. it's just a nice option to have when you wanna relax. not sure why anyone would say portability is a bad thing.

Over your right shoulder or around the waist? :jbhmm:

we off that over here. it's all about rolling bags nowow
:troll:

Chef

All Star
Daps
This looks dope to me tech and concept wise. :ehh:We can laugh now how stupid it looks but if I can take game from the house, load up progress from a cloud and finish at my friends house. That would be a dope ass feature.

And people have to stop with this core/casual divide. This generation has been dominated by F2P games and remastered titles with a little bit of AAA games between. :mjlol:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually have mixed feelings about this and surprised by the response/hype. It just looks like a Wii U reloaded. The tiny detachable controls look retarded. Only thing good about this is that they've consolidated their handheld and console platforms into one.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I actually have mixed feelings about this and surprised by the response/hype. It just looks like a Wii U reloaded. The tiny detachable controls look retarded. Only thing good about this is that they've consolidated their handheld and console platforms into one.
I'm starting to feel this too the more I think about

It's just a reinvisoned WIIU

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Looks great but :whoa: lets see what the specs look like...when Wii U was announced people were excited, the had madden and cod....then realized it was what it was. (Still love the wii u, just the gaming population in general didnt give a rats ass about system)

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Looks like a flizzop in the making to me, but we'll see. I don't want to see any of the 3 companies fall. I wish Nintendo would stop fukking around and really get in the game instead of this "budget" style they've been using.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like a flizzop in the making to me, but we'll see. I don't want to see any of the 3 companies fall. I wish Nintendo would stop fukking around and really get in the game instead of this "budget" style they've been using.

Making a 3rd 'hardcore' console like the PS4/XB1 is a really bad strategy. I don't understand why people keep regurgitating this.