Reppin
Chicago
4gFcxEe.png

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

shyt.:dead:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I don't think this is as similar to.the Wii u as y'all are thinking.

The game pad for the Wii u was literally forced on us in alot of Wii u games. So much so that it had to be on even if you were using a pro controller or, in some cases you had to use it as the main controller period. And was integral to alot of the games on the Wii uand how you played. (Star fox zero.for example)

This just looks like a more.integrated ps4/psvita situation. Where, you have the option to take the game with you but never have it forced on you like with Wii u.

Agreed. The true selling point to this system is the fact that we can decide what this is, there are gonna be people who only play this docked to their television(Console), people that only play it in Handheld form(Portable) and people that dabble in both(Hybrid). This is a console that fits 3 different roles.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
No touch screen or stylus support? Damn.

iPad Pro gaming >>>

Still copping a Switch for Zelda and Mario tho but I doubt the battery life can match my iPad.

:wtf:Its doesn't have a touch screen thrown in? That's going to throw some folks off even if you don't need it. What about browsing and HD space? They going strictly old school gaming machine with this i guess:patrice:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Interesting. I don't care about the portability factor though. I don't even play my 3DS outside the house.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Looks like everything the Wii U should have been. I'm interested...
That's the problem. They keep releasing the console they shpuld have had 4 or 5 years ago smh. If this is cheap (unlikely due to the gimmicks), or is really on point, I may fukk with it. If it's just another Wii or Wii-U, outdated on day one machine:scusthov:, then it's another Nintendo generation skipped for me.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm interested... but the games gotta be there at launch.
You MIGHT get Mario. or some backwards compatibility fukkery. who knoes. I'd bet against it when they're pretty much relying on themselves. How many studios does Nintendo even have in 2016?