Nintendo Switch Official Thread

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Your proving my point. Most of us don't use our system that was DESIGNED to go outside "outside" Yet yall are expecting us to now bring this 10 inch tablet with us outside?? Please are getting jacked for their phones everyday playing Pokémon Go. The hell yall think gonna happen with this?? :martin:

Who said this? I expect most of us to treat this like we have any other Handheld, we use it around the house, easy to grab and take with us on a vacation trip, Family, Friends, Girlfriends house etc., flights and long/overnight commutes.

Im talking about "Hybrid" as in the Console AND handheld developers at Nintendo are gonna make games for the same system. Obviously Zelda can be played anywhere but the Zelda dev is still a "Console" dev and not "Handheld"

Is gamefreak making the next mainline pokemon game for NX? Is the next phoenix wright gonna be on NX? Animal crossing Fire emblem etc?? These are the games that makes Nintendo a unstoppable force in the handheld market.

So if this system is now gonna have a COMBINED library of Nintendo's console classics(Mario/Zelda/Smash Bros/Mario Kart/Splatoon) AND their handheld classics(Pokémon/Animal Crossing/Fire Emblem) then Nintendo has something here.

One unified system where ALL of their games are sharing the same resources. That's huge. Nintendo has ALWAYS been one of the best software developers. Consolidating everything into one system(If this is truly the goal) Is quite possibly the best decision this company has ever made.

Nintendo has been hinting at this for the longest.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Your proving my point. Most of us don't use our system that was DESIGNED to go outside "outside" Yet yall are expecting us to now bring this 10 inch tablet with us outside?? Please are getting jacked for their phones everyday playing Pokémon Go. The hell yall think gonna happen with this?? :martin:

Im talking about "Hybrid" as in the Console AND handheld developers at Nintendo are gonna make games for the same system. Obviously Zelda can be played anywhere but the Zelda dev is still a "Console" dev and not "Handheld"

Is gamefreak making the next mainline pokemon game for NX? Is the next phoenix wright gonna be on NX? Animal crossing Fire emblem etc?? These are the games that makes Nintendo a unstoppable force in the handheld market.

So if this system is now gonna have a COMBINED library of Nintendo's console classics(Mario/Zelda/Smash Bros/Mario Kart/Splatoon) AND their handheld classics(Pokémon/Animal Crossing/Fire Emblem) then Nintendo has something here.

One unified system where ALL of their games are sharing the same resources. That's huge. Nintendo has ALWAYS been one of the best software developers. Consolidating everything into one system(If this is truly the goal) Is quite possibly the best decision this company has ever made.

I don't see that happening then again companies don't give a fukk
U got sun and moon out in nov for 3ds

Then this in march and find out the handheld games now playable on this

Gonna be some pissed off people but they would still buy the switch tho but just upset doing it

Of course doing handheld games on it too me will imo be better than PS4 and one cuz u got console and handheld games all in 1 shyt will fly off the shelves

But they said not a successor to 3ds so they could renig easily tho

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
774.gif

groothubie.png

We are GROOOOOTT!

:ohhh:

Groot THE GAWD has returned.
:mjcry:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
In a separate bag when going on a trip sure, I've done the same. Not too long ago I took a PS1 with the screen attachment with me on a road trip.
I'm talking about for daily use.

So am I. I carry a bag everyday to work and i put my vita or 3ds in there. it's not really a hassle at all.