Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Meh. I tried that portable shyt with the vita. That shyt ain't fly no more.
such a shame Sony dropped the ball w/ the Vita...shyt is nice..fukk them overpriced memory cards though. fukk I look like paying 70+ for 32 gigs of memory :scusthov:

will be curious how nintendo moves forward with the DS line, if at all.
I loved my Vita:mjcry:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand these "No one wants to play Zelda outside." arguments. The appeal of a Handheld has always been "Convenience" rather than "Look at me, I'm playing video games on the sidewalk.", it's easy to move from place to place, pick up and play, not being confined to your couch etc. Most people aren't walking down the street while playing a handheld unless they're kids.

Daps
The obsession with hardware is one of the many things wrong with this industry. You're focusing on the wrong thing. If you want godlike power then get a PC.

Hardware is the reason third party devs have been going ghost on Nintendo my good man. This is a good focus.

Sony blessed us so well I've gotten bored of obsessing over games :mjpls:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I don't understand these "No one wants to play Zelda outside." arguments. The appeal of a Handheld has always been "Convenience" rather than "Look at me, I'm playing video games on the sidewalk.", it's easy to move from place to place, pick up and play, not being confined to your couch etc. Most people aren't walking down the street while playing a handheld unless they're kids.

The other point of handhelds was gaming in short spurts. No one wants to play a immersive game like Zelda outside.

The idea is cool ONLY if this is "truly" a hybrid meaning both the console devs and handheld devs are now developing for the same system. But this machine isn't gonna magically change experiences. Zelda is a on the couch on your 60inch hdtv type of game.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I don't get is how are they going to implement control schemes to the smaller controller. Example: when you have two analog sticks, you use one to look and the other to move. Well the tiny pads only have one analog stick. I guessing all games wont be able to be played on the small screen.?