Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
2UhuWp5.jpg

q6xo3o703nsx.gif

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I agree the video did a good job in demonstrating just exactly what the Switch is :ehh:

The look at the new 3D Mario game :whoo:, plus the rumors about MK8 and Splatoon making their way over looking to be true.

Biggest questions for me is of course price and launch lineup of games, if they were somehow able to drop it for under $300 and have MK8, Splatoon, and Zelda at launch :banderas:. Price of games, online setup as well. It would be great if they did something like PS+ where they offered free games each month from their large history of VC titles. Doesn't even have to be new games, just give me some of those VC titles they like to charge money for on each new system they release.

Also need to see what 3rd parties are doing besides what looks like Skyrim and NBA 2K17.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
They bought their kids iPads or they handed them down? And tell me where you see kids running around with iPads and not smaller tablets or phones. The portable market is shrinking rapidly and this won't stop the bleeding.
:what:I hope you mean specifically the portable CONSOLE GAMING market.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is it a console that turns into a handheld, or a handheld that turns into a console?
Thats what Im wondering at this point in terms of the quality of the games. Am I gonna be playing DS version of Mario on the big screen or the Wii U version of mario on the go? You know what I mean?

It really looks like they are trying to push the narrative that its a console that's portable.

Which is smart, it leaves room for there hand held market.

I wonder what kind of connections it will support. Blue tooth, wifi, RF :jbhmm: