Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
The devices you mention do way more than just play video games. I don't think people are as interested in carrying a device dedicated to gaming everywhere they go when they already carry devices that are capable of gaming and much more on a daily basis. This isn't to say it will fail, its just something to consider.

I live in NYC and take the subway to work. Every game that seems to offer something with more substance than the typical matching bullshyt requires a data connection to play. I ended up going back to my 3DS for something to play while I commute.

I'm only speaking for myself here.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
:what:I hope you mean specifically the portable CONSOLE GAMING market.

Yeah the dedicated gaming market of course. Although tablet sales also continue to shrink. I'm just saying there isn't alot of people looking to play Splatoon with their boss at work. People can keep saying Japan this Japan that but that market shrunk the most this generation and 3DS sales come no where near DS sales. Mobile game are bigger there than dedicated game sales already.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almost all the leaks were spot on. I gotta laugh @ anyone who thought they were getting a 2 teraflop mobile chipset.

I'll wait and cop it when it drops to $200 same thing I did for the Wii U and am currently doing for an Xbox one. (Gonna come up on a used one this Friday!!)

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This thing looks both cool and lame at the same time...

I haven't purchased a home console since 2006. Everything else has been a portable. If they have some dope RPGs I might be tempted to buy one

Square, From Software and Atlus are supporting the Switch. Then you add the 1st party titles like Xenoblade, Fire Emblem and Pokémon in the mix, this thing is gonna be RPG heaven. :whew:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This thing looks both cool and lame at the same time...

I haven't purchased a home console since 2006. Everything else has been a portable. If they have some dope RPGs I might be tempted to buy one
Pokemon Go Switch!
:gladbron: