Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Reviews on Mario + Rabbids look solid so far.

What a crazy roller coaster that game went through.

From rumor:dwillhuh:

To leaky ass leaks:gucci:

To official reveal:francis:

To gameplay and hands on impressions:patrice::ohhh:

And now reviews:smugdraper:

This game will probably go down in "Don't judge a book by its cover" history.:pachaha:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do ya'll think the physical copies for USF2 or Bomberman will drop in price soon? I keep waiting it out but it's looking like it ain't gonna happen. :yeshrug:

You might have to wait until an amazon sale or black friday or something, or just cop used if you want a physical for less than full retail.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Apparently, multiple people have confirmed that Splatoon 2 has native voice chat (as in through the system itself, not a phone) in LAN mode.

Will be interesting if that little feature that has never been mentioned by Nintendo is unlocked in all modes once paid online is a thing.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Apparently, multiple people have confirmed that Splatoon 2 has native voice chat (as in through the system itself, not a phone) in LAN mode.

Will be interesting if that little feature that has never been mentioned by Nintendo is unlocked in all modes once paid online is a thing.
:laff:Wait....so....:laff:......Splatoon 2....:laff:has voice chat when you're playing :laff:......with other people.....:laff:who bring their switch over to your house and :laff:you're playing in the same room? :laff:

In other news: Multiple people have confirmed that the popular board game monopoly is being updated to include voice chat when played locally.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:laff:Wait....so....:laff:......Splatoon 2....:laff:has voice chat when you're playing :laff:......with other people.....:laff:who bring their switch over to your house and :laff:you're playing in the same room? :laff:

In other news: Multiple people have confirmed that the popular board game monopoly is being updated to include voice chat when played locally.
It does sound silly but really the feature is for tournaments.

The point is the system has on board voice chat that has not been advertised a single time by Nintendo

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Yesterday, my nikka Link was perusing the land when he was catcalled by a Zoran jawn skinny dipping in a river.
botw-tula-sm.jpg

After a little convo, she hinted that she'd let him smash b/c he looked like this famous Hylian Celebrity from a century ago...

He was just out bullshytting and trying hunt some wild boar, so he was like fukk it. Almost turned back when that bum ass Sidon literally sent him into a valley to be robbed and mauled to death on some "let me see you deal with danger on the way to the crib." They must have really gotten a deal on property because they clearly gentrified in a terribly dangerous area, brehs. :picard:

Caught a couple bodies and realized this Zoran culture was in dire need of #HylianExcellence to save them from some shyt. Yo, almost killed that Kermit the frog ass MUZU for his not so low key racist shyt. "I don't trust shady Hylians", "What is a Hylian doing wearing that?!"

Yo, if it wasn't for Link remembered how much Mipha was a ride or die... BEST BELIEVE POTS would have been overturned in every room with NO. fukkS. GIVEN. :ufdup:

Anyway, brehs... it took me an HOUR to body that half man- half horse nikka, Lynel. I had 4 hearts and only 1 weapon that had 24 damage. My children were watching me get ragdolled on some McGregor shyt...had Link talmbout, "He's not fast. He's composed, but me know he's not fast or strong." I literally had to keep trying because I stress to my children about the importance of grit and work ethic but I was GETTING HEATED as fukk.
blue-lynel.jpg

Finally, I figured him out and parried the shyt out of him - that's when Link was looking like Rupee Mayweather with the defensive block and pop, parry and pop. :banderas:

UNTIL...

EVERY. SINGLE. WEAPON. BROKE.

Link had this nikka LEAKING with only a little health. I thought shyt was over until my oldest was like, "Daddy, use your bombs!":damn:

Link was literally fighting w/ a Coca Leaf until I decided to pull up like cops on him, parry and bomb this big fukk until he spinned then he dropped, nikka. :ahh:

Yo...it literally one of the most fulfilling game successes I've ever had. Kids and I were hype as fukk! Me, because I finally beat this shyt that had me thinking I was playing Dark Souls and my kids were hype because I promised them I'd let them play Mario Kart ONLY after I beat dude.

Sunday was a good day. :noah:

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yo how has your recovery been going?
Pretty well

My scar is fading nicely. People are shocked when I tell them it's less than a month old. Shows how important having a good surgeon and sutures can be. I use sunscreen, mederma and vitamin E oil, every day like clockwork and it's been working like a charm.

Been rehabbing and going to physical therapy for my right shoulder, it feels better every day. I want to believe it's close to 100% but I have not pressed a single time since the accident. Lifting 2nd lb. weights and pulling on rubber tubes isn't the same as pressing weights over my head but I'm optimistic.

Thanks for asking btw

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I love the switch just as much as u guys but this left joycon connectivity issue beginning to piss me the fukk off..oh and this wifi signal weak as fukk i cnt even play online whilst docked in my damn room smh....look like i gotta buy a new joycon and maybe a new router :mjcry: the things u do for gaming...

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I love the switch just as much as u guys but this left joycon connectivity issue beginning to piss me the fukk off..oh and this wifi signal weak as fukk i cnt even play online whilst docked in my damn room smh....look like i gotta buy a new joycon and maybe a new router :mjcry: the things u do for gaming...
Have you updated to the latest firmware yet?

Wi-Fi improved for a lot after the latest update