Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Apparently, multiple people have confirmed that Splatoon 2 has native voice chat (as in through the system itself, not a phone) in LAN mode.

You shytting me, Nintendo?
gucci-mane-breakfast-club-gif.gif

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My copy of Mario + Rabbids has been delayed :wtb:

Best Buy has been on point for me with the release day arrivals but not gonna happen this time :francis:
To be fair, I do believe the delay has to do with the hurricane

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry: checked the ARMS leader board...

not on it. All these slimey helix nikkas at level 20 just hogging the list. Now I'm out here trying to rank up.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:deadrose: 10 yo this gone take some time, but I'll get there.
It was HELL to get to 15. I actually got to 15, was about a third to rank 16 and went on a huge losing streak and dropped to rank 13. I worked my was off to get back to 15 and had to put it done cause it was getting crazy

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
It was HELL to get to 15. I actually got to 15, was about a third to rank 16 and went on a huge losing streak and dropped to rank 13. I worked my was off to get back to 15 and had to put it done cause it was getting crazy

Yeah I literally JUST ranked up to 11 and now 13 and 14 rank are appearing. Just beat a 13 Helix and 14 Spring Man :mjlol: I developed a habit of throwing A LOT of punches to get back my special real quick. takes em a slight bit for them to catch on to what im up to and then try and get at me right quick.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
My son wants it, but he's only 5. I want to know if it's easy for kids his age like Arms and Mario Kart. I've never played a Rabbids/XCom game in my life.
Xcom is dope but it would be difficult for a lot of young kids.

From what I read, this game is accessible for children but it's not necessarily an easy game.
Reviews seem very positive overall. Not sure if a 5 year would really rock with the turned based strategy like that though.
I know I didn't like the genre one bit until I was much older.
I was one of the few that couldn't stand Final Fantasy Tactics when it first came out. I ended up liking it like 10 years later.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
See
My son wants it, but he's only 5. I want to know if it's easy for kids his age like other Mario games. I've never played a Rabbids/XCom game in my life.
Yea, nah, only if you're the one on the sticks.

My kids loved to watch me play XCOM but, even with the kiddy skins of this game, I don't think it would be accessible for them.

Last edited: