Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
@PikaDaDon @mlk45buretta
I find it interesting that, unlike the Xbox and PS groups, it seems by owning a Switch you feel like part of a high school afterschool club.

It sounds corny but it's actually a great feeling to feel again. It feels like the rest of the world doesn't know just how enjoyable and fulfilling the system is. Probably one of best 300$ I ever spend.

I ordered Mario + Rabbids.

B b b but my son :russ:
Think I'll cop rabbids when it goes down in price
Still haven't completed sonic and arms plus I've got 50 Xbox games I need to play

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
B b b but my son :russ:
Think I'll cop rabbids when it goes down in price
Still haven't completed sonic and arms plus I've got 50 Xbox games I need to play
nikkas on the coli are irrationality stubborn.

I'm happy I'm not one of those types so I proudly admit I was absolutely wrong about the impact the Switch is having on my gaming experience.

You were right about how good it is and how.much I'd enjoy it. Respect.

Yesterday, while waiting for my brehs to finish their FIFA game, I had my Switch plugged into the TV Port of my X1 and was enjoying Zelda so fukking much that when they were ready to.play Siege and Gears 4, I was low key disappointed that I had to get off.

:salute: You were right. Great system.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My son wants it, but he's only 5. I want to know if it's easy for kids his age like other Mario games. I've never played a Rabbids/XCom game in my life.

Yeah 5 years old is too young to read all of the words that some of the characters say. I meant to remember some of them to give a precise example but I forgot them. They are words that would be on a 4th or 5th grade spelling test. English words, not made up words or names like other games.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I bought a Switch specifically for Zelda BOTW. After beating that game and being disappointed by it, I feel like I could have easily waited a full year or more before buying a Switch. I should have trusted my gut. Oh well. I know more games I like will come out eventually.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bought a Switch specifically for Zelda BOTW. After beating that game and being disappointed by it, I feel like I could have easily waited a full year or more before buying a Switch. I should have trusted my gut. Oh well. I know more games I like will come out eventually.
If your not into arms and splatoon I would recommend Mario + rabbids, and in October comes odyssey . That Pokémon fighter game is pretty fun and I don't really fukk with Pokémon like that (I beat red and blue by the time Pokémon stadium dropped I was out of the loop). Theres really enough exclusives to justify owning a switch. Easily one of not 2 full games. At this point, if not more. If the demo wasn't holding me over I'd buy puyo puyo tetris. I rebought kart out of necessity (kids). Add in sonic, plus the ability to take it anywhere. Id say it's worth the dough it cost and the time.... Although if you did wait a year you'd be eating Hella good

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
If your not into arms and splatoon I would recommend Mario + rabbids, and in October comes odyssey . That Pokémon fighter game is pretty fun and I don't really fukk with Pokémon like that (I beat red and blue by the time Pokémon stadium dropped I was out of the loop). Theres really enough exclusives to justify owning a switch. Easily one of not 2 full games. At this point, if not more. If the demo wasn't holding me over I'd buy puyo puyo tetris. I rebought kart out of necessity (kids). Add in sonic, plus the ability to take it anywhere. Id say it's worth the dough it cost and the time.... Although if you did wait a year you'd be eating Hella good
Zelda, Mario Kart, and pokken are all available for the Wii U I have collecting dust in my game room.
Arms and Splatoon aren't console sellers, and Mario isn't out yet. :yeshrug:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Arms and Splatoon aren't console sellers, and Mario isn't out yet. :yeshrug:

To be fair, you can't sell consoles if they're not in stock.
reece.jpg