Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
A couple months ago I went on a media blackout super Mario odyssey

I ain't watching no videos. I might look at an article to read interviews about the game but I'm good.

I guess I was satisfied after I watch that digital foundry video breaking down the graphics.

I wanna be surprised come October 27th. Need to beat Mario before that new zelda DLC

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I looked at video and I just don't see it being fun.

I felt the same about the first game. Watched some videos before purchasing it. shyt was boring to watch but fun to play. It's not all about spraying ink to cover the most ground. There are competitive objective-based game modes there too.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@PikaDaDon @mlk45buretta
I find it interesting that, unlike the Xbox and PS groups, it seems by owning a Switch you feel like part of a high school afterschool club.

It sounds corny but it's actually a great feeling to feel again. It feels like the rest of the world doesn't know just how enjoyable and fulfilling the system is. Probably one of best 300$ I ever spend.

I ordered Mario + Rabbids.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I felt that way before playing it; however, now I've found Splatoon to be more fun than Mario Kart.
Splatoon is without a doubt the better single player and online multiplayer experience.

Mario Kart 8 is what you break out when you have a group of friends over or you're visiting family. Puyo Puyo Tetris is like this for me too

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I felt the same about the first game. Watched some videos before purchasing it. shyt was boring to watch but fun to play. It's not all about spraying ink to cover the most ground. There are competitive objective-based game modes there too.

the competitive objectgive-based game modes have to do with something other than spraying ink hte ground

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
ill tell u whats not fun about splatoon. movement and controls. shyt too slow for me.

sad cause i really wanted to like it.