Nintendo Switch Official Thread

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
So, it seems they might have not been able to master the true freedom like BOTW has yet for Pokemon, they feel Pokemon GO satisfied that freedom for the most part for now lol. The visuals may get a boost thou. And they feel the story for Sun and Moon has been their best to date, so they want to continue on that note.

earlier they were also wanting to know how everyone truly uses their Switch to play...their play style. They're taking notes.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
So is everyone optimistic about the future of the switch? Do you think it will have legs?

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
the wifi is dirt horrid right now for me. it's staying mainly at 1 bar, kinda hitting 2 bars.

edit: seems to be a range problem for some reason atm. it was working perfectly fine in terms of range all till last night.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
the wifi is dirt horrid right now for me. it's staying mainly at 1 bar, kinda hitting 2 bars.

edit: seems to be a range problem for some reason atm. it was working perfectly fine in terms of range all till last night.

I've had to get one of those WiFi extender socket things that plug into the switch with the lan cable

shyt is horrendous

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I've never really had a problem with Switch online. Videos load a little slow on the eShop sometimes but that's it. Actually playing online it's all good

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Played I Am Setsuna for a bit last night. I actually like it quite a bit. I see how they compared it to Chrono Trigger. The battle system is nearly identical. I also like the snow setting and mellow music. The game feels great on Switch. Glad I got it on sale. It feels very old school in every aspect, and I'm fine with that, I just wouldn't be excited about paying full price.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Where can a Breh cop one of these ?
You're gonna have to buy in person. Try this site.
iStockNow - Stock Tracker and Free Notifications

Decently accurate real time tracker of in store stock

If you have a nearby store showing stock, just rush over and see if they have it. They might not but a lot of times stores could have stock and employees don't know. Always tell them to check in the back