Nintendo Switch Official Thread

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
I'm sure he's fine. I can't imagine anyone with feelings so delicate that they would pack up their toys and cry in the corner because a poster on a forum said they weren't as giddy as they were about their favorite game :skip:

It's the internet. Anything's possible :heh:

I do find it interesting that we were getting 25 posts a day in here from him then sudden disappearance once someone called him insinuated he was a retard (that wasn't you).

Could just be a coincidence :yeshrug:

Derailed the thread enough though. My apologies :mjgrin:

Brawlout, a game that's totally not a Smash Bros clone is coming to the Switch.

For this to be a blatant clone...it actually looks pretty good

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Any details on VC? Any information?

still in the silence.

Somebody on my friends list is playing Monster hunter. didn't know the game was out. I believe this dude is from North America too. so i think he got it from the Japanese Eshop, not sure. lolz at that smash clone.

I'll just get Pokken and wait for Smash.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
ah damn, Nintendo could get hit with even more shortages if this contract with the screen makers breaks down.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
been playing ranked mode in splatoon 2. i feel like i'm simultaneously having fun and having a heart attack at the same time :damn:
methamphetamine-pipe-picture-id104270976

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
still in the silence.

Somebody on my friends list is playing Monster hunter. didn't know the game was out. I believe this dude is from North America too. so i think he got it from the Japanese Eshop, not sure. lolz at that smash clone.

I'll just get Pokken and wait for Smash.
With Monster Hunter XX, it's just a demo available in the Japanese eShop. The full game is out in 2 weeks.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Super Meat Boy coming to Switch
posted on 08.09.17 at 05:53 PM EDT by Sal Romano (@salromano)

Here's a teaser picture.
Super-Meat-Boy-Switch-Ann_08-09-17.jpg

Super Meat Boy is coming to Switch, Team Meat announced.

A release date was not announced.

Super Meat Boy is currently available for for PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Wii U, PC, PS Vita, and Android.

:ohlawd:And we all know this version will be way better than every other version because you can play it on the go :gladbron::blessed::whew:

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
How are y'all enjoying this thing so far? I'm thinking about getting one towards the end of the year

McPiff

#goat
Daps
been playing ranked mode in splatoon 2. i feel like i'm simultaneously having fun and having a heart attack at the same time :damn:

i love this game but the matchmaking is terrible sometimes.

the iq of some of these niccas is just :snoop:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
How are y'all enjoying this thing so far? I'm thinking about getting one towards the end of the year
Zelda is good, albeit, grossly over rated and is available for Wii U.
Arms is decent. Nothing groundbreaking though.
Mario Kart is Mario Kart. Great game but the same as the Wii U one for the most part.
I haven't played Splatoon 2 yet.
I would say at this specific moment you aren't missing anything.
At this time the Switch doesn't have any exclusive that would make it a must buy right now.
I think you can wait until Mario comes out to cop with no problem at all.
*Unless you don't have a Wii U already, then there are a few more games worth checking out right now, like Zelda and Mario Kart.
And yes, mobility is cool, but it doesn't magically make a game better like some would suggest. Whether you play the game on a swing at the park or in your living room, the game itself is exactly the same, so I don't buy the whole "this version is so much better because I can play it on the go" mantra.