Nintendo Switch Official Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i copped a portable monitor with hdmi input (powers via usb) and a portable battery with an ac outlet. Now i got a portable 15 inch switch :wow:
Im going on a cruise vacation next week and this gonna come in handy since they block off the hdmis on the tvs :heh:

IMG_2873.jpg

I also copped a usb 3 video card and i can now play switch on my macbook screen in 1080p/60 with almost no lag, gonna use that on the plane :banderas:

IMG_2867.jpg

The battery is a beast :wow:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01L...avpower+ac&dpPl=1&dpID=410nz2mIJwL&ref=plSrch
That custom controller makes me :mjcry:
My favorite controller ever (Gamecube). I wish that shyt had just become like the Dualshock and Nintendo just made slight revisions to it and kept it as the base/pro controller for all their systems.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm sorry I bought that second Switch. I haven't even opened the shipping package.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
i copped a portable monitor with hdmi input (powers via usb) and a portable battery with an ac outlet. Now i got a portable 15 inch switch :wow:
Im going on a cruise vacation next week and this gonna come in handy since they block off the hdmis on the tvs :heh:

IMG_2873.jpg

I also copped a usb 3 video card and i can now play switch on my macbook screen in 1080p/60 with almost no lag, gonna use that on the plane :banderas:

IMG_2867.jpg

The battery is a beast :wow:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01L...avpower+ac&dpPl=1&dpID=410nz2mIJwL&ref=plSrch

:wow:this setup, and that controller.

bruh...

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Pokken Tournament DX demo coming soon. I never bought the Wii U one like I did Mario Kart Deluxe, so this is a fresh game for me. I did play the demo on Wii U thou. I just knew the game's support would drop quickly with the Switch coming mad soon, so sorry to anybody that got the Wii U version.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Bayo 2 had an online horde mode I think that I couldn't seem to match with anybody for. I guess the Switch version will have more people in it for that one. I still can't see myself buying Bayo 2 or Wonderful 101 again on Switch, but glad more people can enjoy those great titles now.

Surely Tropical Freeze is coming to Switch too.