Nintendo Switch Official Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Copped Sonic Mania of course but won't be able to play until tonight after work :mjcry:

I still need to finish Splatoon 2 single player first too. I've beat every level but I have a few collectibles left to find and then I'll take on the last boss.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sonic is cheaper on the Russian store I've just copped
I changed my account region to Russia and tried to purchase it on the Switch but it kept giving me an error on the checkout screen with the card info page. I didn't know what it was saying so I just said fukk it and changed my shyt back to US. Bought it full price :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I changed my account region to Russia and tried to purchase it on the Switch but it kept giving me an error on the checkout screen with the card info page. I didn't know what it was saying so I just said fukk it and changed my shyt back to US. Bought it full price :yeshrug:

I done it with no problem...
Games piff anyways breh it's worth the full price and I never fukked with sonic originally.

@Ghostwriter naw the special edition doesn't even come with a physical copy

Last edited:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I'mma wait for a physical copy of the game, it's just the way I am with these games from time. Also, if those sales leak are correct, Switch could be near 6 mill atm. if that Mario Odyssey and christmas rush goes well, they actually might still be able to hit that 10 mill they wanted by year end.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah, I'mma wait for a physical copy of the game, it's just the way I am with these games from time. Also, if those sales leak are correct, Switch could be near 6 mill atm. if that Mario Odyssey and christmas rush goes well, they actually might still be able to hit that 10 mill they wanted by year end.
I wouldn't count on a physical release any time soon. Especially with forces coming out in November most likely

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

mariohangoncar.gif