Nintendo Switch Official Thread

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Can you march up to the final boss in Witcher 3 straight after the tutorial? Everything in Zelda after the tutorial is optional. How does one convey a proper story when there aren't any forced cutscenes? How do you know how much of the game any given player will experience before going to Hyrule castle to finish the game? Breath of the Wild did a good job of having a story be completely optional yet present if you desire it to be. It's not the greatest story in a game ever conceived but it works.
Is the witcher a linear game experience?

Your argument makes sense, but my biggest issue with zelda games is that Nintendo hasn't created a believable world with vibrant characters and personalities with interesting stories since majoras mask. Witcher has optional shyt with better stories than most games.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
last night my switch would go past 93 percent. but today it is. :whew:

I think it was taking longer because I was charging while playing, idk, but I got a slight bit worried. I'm loving this thing too much to be be dealing with those internal hardware issues this time around.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Pretty much anything but rts. Platformers, rpg, etc. I'm definitely copping the Zelda games.

Zelda A Link Between Worlds, and Ocarina of Time
Super Smash Bros
Super Mario 3D Land
Fire Emblem Awakening
New Metroid coming out in September

To add on to this

Kid icarus: uprising is a must cop best nintendo game in a min
SMT4 and or apocalypse phenomenal jrpgs either one is a cop

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
won't surprise me now if the speculation of the game leads to something Kirby related. just checked the Switch news feed saying it's the 25th anniversary of that IP.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
won't surprise me now if the speculation of the game leads to something Kirby related. just checked the Switch news feed saying it's the 25th anniversary of that IP.

It better not be another 2D kirby game

They already announced that 4 player Kirby game at E3. That's definitely not it

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is the witcher a linear game experience?

Your argument makes sense, but my biggest issue with zelda games is that Nintendo hasn't created a believable world with vibrant characters and personalities with interesting stories since majoras mask. Witcher has optional shyt with better stories than most games.
Well for the most part Nintendo games are about gameplay. They aren't storytellers anyway so I never expect too much from them there. The story if their games is usually an excuse for the gameplay.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Well for the most part Nintendo games are about gameplay. They aren't storytellers anyway so I never expect too much from them there. The story if their games is usually an excuse for the gameplay.
They did it for majoras mask.
This isn't an excuse to me.