Nintendo Switch Official Thread

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
y'all picking the wrong elements to drive this argument, but go ahead and cook. Someone in the Zelda thread even posted a feature that allowed you to track how you play and said he was surprised at how linear (even thou the game was open af) he was playing. the dead horse about the main story can be beaten far past its death, but there are dudes out here (not dre specifically) who have put up to 600 hours into this game, because outside the main story the game play keeps bringing people back.

They weren't lazy with this game at all. they did take away some shyt that oldschool Zelda fans aren't pleased with, and want back, but you can't win em all, and you can't plz every.

and Dre lets not use those ratings :francis: because we all know anything with a rating lower than 80 is trash, and anything over 90 is overrated, and anything in between, is "well, why isn't it a 90?". So let's dismiss that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
After beating both games I can say with certainty that Horizon is better than BOTW
Horizon was better for story and lore. Zelda is better for exploration. I spend many hours just traversing the world of Zelda but with Horizon I pretty much just marched through the campaign with minimal deviations.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I played it, beat it, and unlocked all the players. The game is decent but it ai "cheats" like crazy in the later levels. The game has a problem with shot indication and the ai, regardless of shooting stats will sink 4 point shots every single time like it's nothing. Watching shaq land shots from half court over and over like it was nothing was one of the most frustrating moments I've had with any game. I know they have an update that is supposed to fix all of that by giving the players a legitimate shot indicator. I believe the update is out on PS4 and xbox but I'm not sure about switch. I haven't played the game since I beat it, and at the time, online mode wasn't available.

Breh, not a diss... how much time do video games consume out of you on a given week? You seem like you've played everything. :lupe:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Breh, not a diss... how much time do video games consume out of you on a given week? You seem like you've played everything. :lupe:
2 hours a night max for the most part. I have way too many other things going on to get into extended sessions. (Recording studio, college, 2 kids, work, reading, etc)

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
They should have spent more time making actual levels.

2 hours a night max for the most part. I have way too many other things going on to get into extended sessions. (Recording studio, college, 2 kids, work, reading, etc)

Not a single lie was told.

I see what you in here trying to do
iUFxu44.png