Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Shovel Knight DLC is free today for Blaster Master Master for the next two weeks.

Lego Worlds will be $29 and come with 2 free DLC

Neuro Voider coming next month. $12 shooter up to 4 players. You hijack combat robots to end the worldwide party robots are having after conquering earth.

Sonic Mania got some different bonus stage layouts

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
There's a vertical mode game released in the US eshop today called Strikers. I think the other vertical mode game is in japan eshop.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
:russ:Would have been 12 times in a row if you didn't interrupt him.
@Dre Space Age loves his Nintendo Switch and the world must know it :ufdup:
Breh played Zelda for 8 hours straight on a Tuesday :dead:

He's destroying the chance of anybody to having a discussion by him replying to himself :martin:

I just copped retro city rampage anybody played it before? *

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
The literal definition of too many cooks.
:ohhh: Breh.....I never thought about it like that, but it's the perfect explanation. Like for real, we had to assign the task of dishwasher to lessen the amount of wasted time/material that was being cheffed up.:mjlol: Game's awesome, I need to play more of that shyt.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
He's destroying the chance of anybody to having a discussion by him replying to himself :martin:

I just copped retro city rampage anybody played it before? *

I got it on the 360 and it's very nice. The controls take a bit of getting used to, especially when driving, but if your :flabbynsick: and grew up playing alot of the games and living in the culture it references, you'll have a blast noting all the easter eggs thrown in. I never played it fully though and plan on copping that for my switch when I get one, but it's good. Looking forward to that new game, Hawaii shakedown or whatever they got coming out too.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm all for the massive scale of BOTW. I just feel like that's all it had to offer. Vast open areas with very little to do in regards to anything meaningful.
To me, the whole game felt uninspired and the majority of the content felt like what I would expect out of a lazy DLC expansion.
BOTW would of been a good game if it released 2015. I just finished beating the story line today and I'm disappointed in this game. It had a lot of potential but it drop the ball with not focusing on better dungeons.. All of that using the map to twist the dungeon around shyt was Horrible and they should of never made it for every "dungeon"..The game was very short and too many meaningless weapons were available in this Zelda.. I felt like they got lazy with makin this game..I hope They remaster Ocarina of time and Majora Mask for the switch that would be dope..

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
BOTW would of been a good game if it released 2015. I just finished beating the story line today and I'm disappointed in this game. It had a lot of potential but it drop the ball with not focusing on better dungeons.. All of that using the map to twist the dungeon around shyt was Horrible and they should of never made it for every "dungeon"..The game was very short and too many meaningless weapons were available in this Zelda.. I felt like they got lazy with makin this game..I hope They remaster Ocarina of time and Majora Mask for the switch that would be dope..
they weren't lazy. they just spent more time on reinventing the physics

We'll get more story in the sequel.