Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
After beating both games I can say with certainty that Horizon is better than BOTW

tenor.gif

97% Metacritic The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Versus

89% Metacritic Horizon: Zero Dawn

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You quotin meta critic to the wrong person. Those numbers aren't gospel to me and no way in hell is Zelda a near perfect game like those numbers would imply. The Nintendo bias has been in full effect. Put the same game on any other console and it would get butchered in reviews for its emptiness, repetitiveness, and overall lack of challenge. (And nah, I'm not paying for dlc to fix that either)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Anyone tried NBA Playgrounds yet?
I bought it and played it a bit. It's aight but at the time I didn't like how few players there were, no online and how blurry it was in handheld mode. I haven't checked it out since they updated maybe it changed for the better.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Anyone tried NBA Playgrounds yet?
I played it, beat it, and unlocked all the players. The game is decent but it ai "cheats" like crazy in the later levels. The game has a problem with shot indication and the ai, regardless of shooting stats will sink 4 point shots every single time like it's nothing. Watching shaq land shots from half court over and over like it was nothing was one of the most frustrating moments I've had with any game. I know they have an update that is supposed to fix all of that by giving the players a legitimate shot indicator. I believe the update is out on PS4 and xbox but I'm not sure about switch. I haven't played the game since I beat it, and at the time, online mode wasn't available.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:comeon:Nope. More like, this is all I need to know about Horizon:

:scust:

I'm not gonna go back and forth defending a video game especially when I know the incredible infatuation you have with Zelda. At the end of the day it's all just opinions that are going to differ from person to person based on their taste.
That aside, regardless of the game, to say one is better than the other without having ever touched one of the games and showing that you won't even bother trying it reeks of stannery and makes your opinions in general bias and not worth taking into consideration in a real conversation.
It ain't that serious though. We know Zelda is the greatest game to ever grace the face of this Earth and no other game even comes close. :hubie: