Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Nintendo Switch homebrew hackers are saying don't update to 3.0.1 just yet.

If you play online alot go ahead and update.

Personally I don't and I will wait to see why they said not to.

It's great that the 3DS hacking team is focusing on Switch.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Yall should really get the parental controls app

I downloaded it on launch then got a replacement phone and forgot about the app. I redownloaded the app a couple months later and it showed stats from back when I didn't have the app

I let my nephew play mario kart. I went into the next room, came back and he was playing Zelda. I took it away. I left the house and forgot to hide my switch or lock my room or take it with me. I can lock up zelda so that he won't sneak and mess up my save file. I've had my save files ruined in the past. Not happening this time.

To checked average time per day and activity, Click far left tab that says Time Played. It also shows you daily time played, what games you played and the time total for each game and what you have downloaded. Here's an album that shows you my last week of July

xlcsuU2.jpg

CyPpUCX.jpg

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just getting into arms ranked matches shyt is fun..then reached rank 5
Ranked matches is the best part. I hit rank 15 and that was pretty much my ceiling so I stopped. Also, got sick of fighting Min Min's and Kid Cobra's rocking Hydra and Cracker ARMS over and over.
Hoping for balance changes in the next update and I'll go back.

I've played so many ranked matches, when I went back to party mode, I was all :dwillhuh: with the items dropping like ':what: the fukk are these?'

I haven't played basically since Splatoon came out but I'm down to play anyone on the coli if they want to give it a go