Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Well for me, when im playing Zelda, the console is at 100%. I play for about 20 minutes and the battery percentage drops to 35%. I turn off the console and leave it alone for a few hours and the battery reads 85% :dahell:
:ehh:I haven't had that issue. Didn't hear about it until now either.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Well, after having my face disfigured yesterday
(You can read more about that here)
Just Got Hit By A Cop Car While Riding In An Uber

I'll probably never want to go outside again so think I'm gonna have much more time to get in on some of these multiplayer games with you guys. Don't think I've got yo play Splatoon 2 with any of you guys yet. I'm only at 10 hrs (70? :damn:) and have spent significant time doing the campaign so I'm not at a very high level but I can still go

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Well, after having my face disfigured yesterday
(You can read more about that here)
Just Got Hit By A Cop Car While Riding In An Uber

I'll probably never want to go outside again so think I'm gonna have much more time to get in on some of these multiplayer games with you guys. Don't think I've got yo play Splatoon 2 with any of you guys yet. I'm only at 10 hrs (70? :damn:) and have spent significant time doing the campaign so I'm not at a very high level but I can still go
Breh. I just saw the thread. Glad you're OK. That's terrible that happened to you.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Zelda is better than Witcher 3 breh.
I'm about as diehard as Nintendo fanboys come and I cannot agree bruh.

Compare a typical BOTW side quest with W3's basic, easiest side quest. No contest. W3 outpaces Zelda in just about every aspect a game can: plot, graphics, gameplay, customization, design, scope. MAYBE Zelda has better combat. That's it.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The problem is 90% of BOTW is shrine quests that are completely unnecessary and to me, most of them are boring.

I dont know the exact ratio of how many real shrines there are vs the ones where you walk in and grab the orb. But I will say that it balances out if you do them in a particular order. It felt to me like the first 60 I always had to fight or do something then I finally started getting the ones where I'd walk in and that was it. Making it to 120 seemed daunting but I somehow did it the hard way and ended up with the walk in orbs last. If there were more I probably wouldn't have gotten them all. I guess they could have scaled back the total number of shrines. I don't think they should make or have made them bigger or more difficult, because for the shrines where you do things like use magnesis or stasis or electricity you find out the concept, apply it a few times then your done, no need to drag it out or make a huge "dungeon" about it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I dont know the exact ratio of how many real shrines there are vs the ones where you walk in and grab the orb. But I will say that it balances out if you do them in a particular order. It felt to me like the first 60 I always had to fight or do something then I finally started getting the ones where I'd walk in and that was it. Making it to 120 seemed daunting but I somehow did it the hard way and ended up with the walk in orbs last. If there were more I probably wouldn't have gotten them all. I guess they could have scaled back the total number of shrines. I don't think they should make or have made them bigger or more difficult, because for the shrines where you do things like use magnesis or stasis or electricity you find out the concept, apply it a few times then your done, no need to drag it out or make a huge "dungeon" about it.
I didn't want the shrines to be dungeons. I get the overall concept and design goal of the shrines. I just wanted the game to have traditional dungeons like every other Zelda before it.
I finished the main story today during my lunch break and honestly, this game has been one of the most disappointing games for me this gen. It's way too gassed up and it set my expectations way to high.