Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Playing Overcooked while blazed with a friend was an unsuspected blast. :ehh:

Trying to give out instructions while dodging all the environmental bullshyt had us spending more time laughing at the results rather than plan shyt.

I honestly don't know why these b*stards didn't include online play. shyt like this would be cash to play online with friends who ain't in ya locale.

Any of y'all played it yet?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Playing Overcooked while blazed with a friend was an unsuspected blast. :ehh:

Trying to give out instructions while dodging all the environmental bullshyt had us spending more time laughing at the results rather than plan shyt.

I honestly don't know why these b*stards didn't include online play. shyt like this would be cash to play online with friends who ain't in ya locale.

Any of y'all played it yet?
I put heavy hours into overcooked on Xbox one last year. Game is dope. Those later levels are crazy. Playing 4 player co op is the only way I play.overs in a dangerous space time is dope as well for local co op

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I played for a bit solo and decided to never okay this shyt again in that manner. shyt's hectic but fun and great on the go.

Will definately check that out, cheers for recommending.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I put heavy hours into overcooked on Xbox one last year. Game is dope. Those later levels are crazy. Playing 4 player co op is the only way I play.overs in a dangerous space time is dope as well for local co op
I tried playing this, but can't get past the first level. Not sure if there is a glitch, but no matter how fast we make those damn meals, the level ends

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I tried playing this, but can't get past the first level. Not sure if there is a glitch, but no matter how fast we make those damn meals, the level ends
The first level should be a tutorial. It's with a giant meatball or something like that if I remember correctly. You have to make sure you make the dishes in order with each ingredient. The game is a blast to play with friends but I wouldn't touch it at all as a solo game.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Trying to get through Splatoon 2, which is amazing btw, and I'm realizing Mario + Rabbids (which I already gave pre-ordered) is less than a month away and I'm like, there's just not enough time to play all this shyt :yeshrug:
This has to be the best launch year line up of exclusives ever, right?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Couldn't find the Zelda thread quickly....I just finished my final divine beast (the air one). It ended up being the easiest of them all and I should have done it first considering the super jump they give you at the end. Now I guess I'm off to Hyrule to finish this game off.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Couldn't find the Zelda thread quickly....I just finished my final divine beast (the air one). It ended up being the easiest of them all and I should have done it first considering the super jump they give you at the end. Now I guess I'm off to Hyrule to finish this game off.
Not sure what you think of the game, the weapon durability thing still gets to me. I see why it's in cause they were trying to put survival elements in there with the food and scarce currency but I just think the game would be more fun without the weapons breaking. At the very least, there should've been a hard to find armor that permanently makes all weapons unbreakable. They can still do that too and I'd like to play the game with the many badass weapons you find throughout the game without worrying if it was gonna break any time I swung it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Not sure what you think of the game, the weapon durability thing still gets to me. I see why it's in cause they were trying to put survival elements in there with the food and scarce currency but I just think the game would be more fun without the weapons breaking. At the very least, there should've been a hard to find armor that permanently makes all weapons unbreakable. They can still do that too and I'd like to play the game with the many badass weapons you find throughout the game without worrying if it was gonna break any time I swung it.
Zelda BOTW is a polarizing game for me. Nintendo put a lot of work into this game. The art direction and the game play are top notch. When the game is fun...it's fun. The problem is 90% of BOTW is shrine quests that are completely unnecessary and to me, most of them are boring. The main story levels are incredibly short and feel uninspired. Where are the epic temples like the famous water temples Zelda is known for? The open world is almost desolate and you fight the same 3 or 4 enemies over and over. The weapon durability is annoying as hell. You work to find these great weapons only to be able to use them a handful of times before they are completely destroyed. Why didn't Nintendo implement some kind of blacksmith system to repair broken weapons??? I'm a fan of open world games. I've sunk countless hours into oblivion,skyrim, and fallout. Zelda just feels unfinished. It's like Nintendo spent all of their time on creating shrine quests and sprinkled in 4 main levels before shipping the game. Zelda does a lot of cool things in terms of gameplay mechanics, but it falls short in too many others for me to just ignore them. You'll have people that will read this post and counter it by saying my complaints are actually what make the game good. I disagree. Unfortunately, I feel like I'm only going to beat this game because I'm so close to the end, otherwise, I wouldn't really bother. This game is grossly over rated everywhere I've seen it mentioned online. It's not garbage, but there are PLENTY of other games that run circles around Zelda in terms of fun out right now.