Nintendo Switch Official Thread

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I don't get fatigue with games like Zelda because I will use a walkthrough in a heartbeat if I have too. I hate wasting unnecessary time on video games. If I can't figure out a shrine in the 1st 10 mins, I'm googling it :pachaha:

That whole satisfaction you get when you finally figure out a puzzle yourself is vastly overrated :manny:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That's the thing. The game really only changed in the sense of it being completely open and there is a lot of little details in the game that are great to come by. A lot of Zelda's worlds have been like this world, just smaller. BOTW has just had the best game play to date. I still really love WW thou. I'm 205 hours into BOTW and it's still keeping me coming back. I played through Wind Waker twice. Played TP a little after completion, and played OOT a little after beating it, just to get that long blade that breaks from what I remember.

The Ganon fight was just like any other Ganon fight, just a lot more flashier and fun to look at.
I loved OoT but the combat in that game in particular has aged terribly. Lttp is probably still my favorite. I've replayed it several times and hopefully if I get my hands on an SNES classic, I'll be replaying it again.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I loved OoT but the combat in that game in particular has aged terribly. Lttp is probably still my favorite. I've replayed it several times and hopefully if I get my hands on an SNES classic, I'll be replaying it again.
Interestingly enough I was playing LTTP just last weekend on my classic snes. :banderas:
I beat StarFox 64 about 2 nights ago as well. I forgot how unforgiving that last boss fight is.
I ran through all the levels without dying a single time. (Still remembered all of the special stuff you have to do to go to the different boss fights).
Got to andross and got washed like 4 times before finally beating him.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm like halfway through Zelda and am getting fatigued. I think I'm going to take a break.

going to start this Xenogears.
That's where I'm at too. I'm like half-way through too and shyt is just fukking boring. "Go to this shrine, go to that one...blah blah blah." Nah I'm good. I'll probably come back to it, just to say I've beaten it, but right now it's put aside for other games.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That's where I'm at too. I'm like half-way through too and shyt is just fukking boring. "Go to this shrine, go to that one...blah blah blah." Nah I'm good. I'll probably come back to it, just to say I've beaten it, but right now it's put aside for other games.
Have you done the island trial yet?

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Just throwing it out there but you CAN go straight to Ganon if you want.