Nintendo Switch Official Thread

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
this blue goblin thing one shotted me :cosby:
i also accidentally threw my weapon off a cliff in the beginning trying to learn the controls :dead:

i should be study for finals too :dead:

Yeah, the one shots is there for you to go out and cook you up some defense food. Made the enemies harder for this game. But you'll get used to it, and start finding unique ways to your liking of killing different enemies or multiple ones. It's very open to a lot of options of playing it, but some stuff were probably held back for the next installment of Zelda.

Nintendo is looking into the back up of save data and is trying to avoid piracy and hacking and modding and fairness to the consumers and themselves from a business standpoint. And apparently there's more to be announced for 2017. I'm guessing some small titles or the more ports rumors. Still hope Bayo 2 is ported leading to a Bayo 3.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nintendo is looking into the back up of save data and is trying to avoid piracy and hacking and modding and fairness to the consumers and themselves from a business standpoint.
This is laughable. Willing paying customers mostly remain so despite the availability of piracy. When I was broke I used to pirate games all the time. As my income went up I've reached a point where I buy every game I want. I haven't pirated a game 6-7 years. I buy over 100 games a year and the existence of piracy wouldn't change anything about that.

People who pirate stuff come in mostly two categories people that can't afford it buy would buy it if they could and people who are unwilling to buy it period regardless of their ability to afford it or not. Most of the things these companies do to fight piracy end up punishing they paying customer and at best delaying the beginning of piracy.

The Nintendo DS was one of the most pirated systems ever when it came to software and that didn't stop it.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
This is laughable. Willing paying customers mostly remain so despite the availability of piracy. When I was broke I used to pirate games all the time. As my income went up I've reached a point where I buy every game I want. I haven't pirated a game 6-7 years. I buy over 100 games a year and the existence of piracy wouldn't change anything about that.

People who pirate stuff come in mostly two categories people that can't afford it buy would buy it if they could and people who are unwilling to buy it period regardless of their ability to afford it or not. Most of the things these companies do to fight piracy end up punishing they paying customer and at best delaying the beginning of piracy.

The Nintendo DS was one of the most pirated systems ever when it came to software and that didn't stop it.

I feel you, I doubt Nintendo's core base would go about it, and if they can't afford it, they just wait till they can, but eh, I'll just have to see how they go about doing it, and if they end up doing something that's a complete hassle, we'll just see what the general response is.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I buy over 100 games a year and the existence of piracy wouldn't change anything about that.

Damn breh, like full games being priced at $49.99 and above or games across the spectrum like .99, 5.99 , 10.99, 19.99 and on up?

I like having a little backlog but 100 games a year is Wild. At some point I'd want to be paid as a gamer cause you're investing a lot of dough and time to gaming at that point.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
About to cop a switch brehs and Zelda. Should I cop the pro controller or not?

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
Anyone got a switch protector case?
Not a carrying one but one of those clear ones

link me on if ya got please, if you feel its worth it.