Nintendo Switch Official Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Damn breh, like full games being priced at $49.99 and above or games across the spectrum like .99, 5.99 , 10.99, 19.99 and on up?

I like having a little backlog but 100 games a year is Wild. At some point I'd want to be paid as a gamer cause you're investing a lot of dough and time to gaming at that point.
So far from Best Buy I've ordered 13 games this year. I have to go through my digital purchases but no they aren't full price on all of them. Black Friday sales and clearence sales off Slickdeals and Cheapassgamer.com as well as digital sales like Steam sales boost those numbers it's probably well under 50 full priced titles.

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
So as som1 who never played zelda, BOTW is amazing so far. Only negative for me (personally) is I would like if we could have followers or something like that, would be nice to have. Adds a bit of liveliness to the game, but i understand if its not meant to be that way.

Also, should i go back and play the other zeldas? I have the ability to play any zelda that was released on a console (maybe hand helds too)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
So as som1 who never played zelda, BOTW is amazing so far. Only negative for me (personally) is I would like if we could have followers or something like that, would be nice to have. Adds a bit of liveliness to the game, but i understand if its not meant to be that way.

Also, should i go back and play the other zeldas? I have the ability to play any zelda that was released on a console (maybe hand helds too)
The most followers at a time you can have in zelda is a horse or lord of the mountain and wolf link (unlockable with Epona from Ocarina of Time, through amiibo). You can also find a wild horse, whistle for your registered horse that you parked a couple yards away, hop on the wild horse and gallop away and the registered horse will follow you and the wild horse everywhere until he catches up at which point you'd just have to whistle again.

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
The most followers at a time you can have in zelda is a horse or lord of the mountain and wolf link (unlockable with Epona from Ocarina of Time, through amiibo). You can also find a wild horse, whistle for your registered horse that you parked a couple yards away, hop on the wild horse and gallop away and the registered horse will follow you and the wild horse everywhere until he catches up at which point you'd just have to whistle again.
:ohhh: i didnt even know horses existed in this shyt :dead:

so thats what the whistle thing was for, i thought i was to alert enemies :ehh:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

I almost feel like it would be crazy to go backwards with Zelda at this point because the feel is SO different with BOTW, but me personally

Wind Waker
Ocarina of Time
Twilight Princess

are very enjoyable imo. they are all linear but still a great experience.

I still need to play Majoras Mask and Skyward Sword.

Edit: handhelds too?

Minish Cap
Link's Awakening
one of the Oracle games I read were very good.

man there's a lot for handheld.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah paper weight despite having the best showing at e3..
The games it has and already announced are more impressive than consoles that have been out for years
:mjlol:

Breh the switch library is consisting of a bunch of Wii u ports and shyt like arms.

It's in no way touching ps4 or xbox ones library. You have to be delusional as fukk to think it is.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Breh the switch library is consisting of a bunch of Wii u ports and shyt like arms.

It's in no way touching ps4 or xbox ones library. You have to be delusional as fukk to think it is.

List of Nintendo Switch games - Wikipedia

technically only 2 atm if you're not counting BOTW being released at the same time but still was intended for Wii U only. And year one titles consist of.

The full list of games currently available for pre-order can be found below. Amazon Prime subscribers get 20% off most titles, and remember that ARMS launches in less than two weeks, so pre-order it now if you want to save.

And there is still more titles creeping in for 2017. A full year will be March 3rd 2018. Will see what it looks like by then. I don't think it's a bad first year at all tbh. They just gotta supply more Switches however they can.

Last edited: