Nintendo Switch Official Thread

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Since the update, I'm noticing my Switch has full bars now. Not sure how it's effecting online atm since I've been still playing BOTW and now trying to beat GP in ARMS.

edit: not since the update, but last night.

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just bought the Switch based off the Coli hype..so far I'm hating the fact I can't use my Bluetooth headphones, there's no internet browser, no apps, and I can't play while charging without some extra accessory I have to buy. I Haven't gave Zelda a try yet but will be doing so in the next hour

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just bought the Switch based off the Coli hype..so far I'm hating the fact I can't use my Bluetooth headphones, there's no internet browser, no apps, and I can't play while charging without some extra accessory I have to buy. I Haven't gave Zelda a try yet but will be doing so in the next hour
Not sure what you're saying when you say you can't charge while you play. Are you talking about the controllers?

Is it possible to find a Nintendo Switch without paying close to $400? Amazon third party sellers have bought them all and most stores are always sold out.
This is a bundle that's over $400. It's $440 and free shipping.
But it's all MSRP. So, you're not paying extra for it and you can flip/trade in the extras if you don't want to keep them.
https://m.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=133765586&cat=1
Not even specifically for you, anyone that's looking for one should check it out

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My cell phone has a better screen than the Switch (S8) so I'd just run apps or browse the web on that. You can play while charging but some of these typc-c cables are awkward.