Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Tempted to get it but i have a feeling shyt will be a peperweight after mario and zelda and metroid

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Pocket Rumble is still coming. From neogay

"Hey guys, developer at Chucklefish here. I can tell you that Pocket Rumble on the Switch is still happening, and we're really sorry about the delays!

There's not much we can say right now other than there have been some issues to sort out with online multiplayer performance on the Switch. Don't worry though, the release isn't too far off now. We'll let you know once we have the new release date!" - Supernorn

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Tempted to get it but i have a feeling shyt will be a peperweight after mario and zelda and metroid

If you only play annual franchises like Call of Duty and Madden and the blockbuster AAA flavor of the month release, then yeah it'll become a paperweight.

The Switch is gonna consist of 1st party Nintendo games, some less graphically intensive japanese 3rd party games and indie games.
NBA 2K18 is coming out for it at least.:ehh:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

Take it however you want, but Nintendo said they're gonna go all out to make Switch owners happy outside those games you mentioned. They also apologized for the shortages. I really think they're doing everything to avoid the same thing that happened with Wii U. They probably had a big head after the Wii and DS success as it cost them a gen.

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
True might get for my bday but im just worried after the wii u

I mean the big hitters are coming this year and the one after but after that i doubt we will get another mario zelda and metroid for a long ass time

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
True might get for my bday but im just worried after the wii u

I mean the big hitters are coming this year and the one after but after that i doubt we will get another mario zelda and metroid for a long ass time

Yeah paper weight despite having the best showing at e3..
The games it has and already announced are more impressive than consoles that have been out for years