Nintendo Switch Official Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Okay so tell me what I need

I think I should able to get one today ?

I'm buying Zelda and a switch

Do I need a pro controller?

Memory card

Mostly going play at home

What's a game that me and my daughter can play together

Quick question can I be in one room and my daughter in the other room to play games together?

I work at home or we both got to be in the same room?

Nintendo doesn't have achievements or trophies are they getting them how do you check how far a friend has gotten in with no trophies ?
Pro Controller isn't a must but is most comfortable way to play with more than one player
Memory card only needed if you plan on going digital. Even then, Switch games aren't that big, you might not need one for a bit.
Not sure how old your daughter is but I'd go with Snipperclips. It's adorable, fun and cheap. Co-operative too so you don't have to worry about letting her win or beating her and hurting her feelings
It's one system, it's not like the Wii U with a second screen, the tablet is the whole unit. The dock is really just a way to connect it to the t.v. and charge it. It does nothing else.
No trophies but time played in each game is displayed on everyone's profile in 5 hour increments.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
He's asking if it's anything like the Wii U. It's a valid question for someone that doesn't know about the switch but is familiar with the Wii U.
I have a Wii U, and I can't play vs someone in another room. The control pad always has to be within like 20 feet of the Wii U or it loses sync.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I see 3x's NBA Champion LA Lakers Rick Fox who now works in esports. Can't figure out which game he's playing. http://www.wireimage.com/celebrity-...-player-Rick-Fox-visit-the-Nintendo/696396564

actor-nyambi-nyambi-and-basketball-player-rick-fox-visit-the-nintendo-picture-id696396564

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Don't gut your OG Switch dock and buy one of those DIY docks. Nyko got you covered.

Nyko's Portable Docking Kit (below) will be available for just $44.99 when it goes on sale later this autumn.

With ports for HDMI and AC adaptor cables, the Portable Docking Kit allows players to easily connect the Switch to a TV.

Not only is it cheaper than the official Nintendo Switch TV dock, but it's also much smaller, which means you can take it with you wherever you go.

"Portable Docking Kit is a compact docking station that allows players to easily connect the Switch console to a TV without carrying their home dock everywhere with them.

"Powered by a USB Type-C AC Adapter, the kit keeps the Switch charged while playing on the TV and includes a built-in stand to keep the console upright, with ports for the HDMI cable and AC adapter."

Unlike the official Nintendo Switch TV Dock, it doesn't come with a spare HDMI cable and AC Adaptor.

There's currently no plans for a UK release, but Nyko products typically get picked up by third-party sellers on the likes of Amazon.

Nyko-Nintendo-Switch-Portable-TV-Dock-973923.jpg
NYKO

Nyko Nintendo Switch Portable TV Dock

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Apparently Arms sold more than Tekken and Street fighter v combined in Japan.

Nice to see new Nintendo IPs do well hopefully this encourages them to make more.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if you guys seen it the RPG "Battle Chasers" is coming to the Switch. Game looks dope as fukk....I won't be getting it on Switch though because I helped fund it on Kickstarter a year ago so mine is the PC version:

Fred.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

It lit :blessed:

Copped Zelda
299.99 grey console
Sniperclips
10 dollar creek protecter (I let her upsell me)
Traded in uncharted 4 :laff:

I didn't get the pro controller (price tag) :huhldup:

Going see if I can rock with the reg joint first

Come out to be 410.00

Do I need a ps plus Xbox gold to play online ? :snoop:

Still at work haven't opened yet

:myman:
#SwitchSet