Nintendo Switch Official Thread

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
like best buy said 0 in stock but when i went there to get zelda they had 5
:flord: you bullshytting?

I'm gonna have to go up to the store then. I was seriously just on bestbuy site looking to cop

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are u calling the stores to check or usng the site?
like best buy said 0 in stock but when i went there to get zelda they had 5
same with walmart, i even had the notification email for when it comes in stock, yet i never got one.. went there yesterday and saw 3 boxes.
They get snatched up quick. Been working a lot so my time is limited.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
So tempted to buy this right now :wow:

So want to play Zelda. But I feel the switch might go to waste since I have a pro and Xbox one s already. Xbox hardly gets played as it is. If Best Buy has one right now I'll probably cop :wow:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

So want to play Zelda. But I feel the switch might go to waste since I have a pro and Xbox one s already. Xbox hardly gets played as it is. If Best Buy has one right now I'll probably cop :wow:
just get it

figuring out puzzles makes u feel like a genius

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

If you ain't a big time Nintendo stan, this won't be your primary gaming console. Wouldn't hurt, and there are fun games to come.

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps

what about for the portability?
I aint had a nintendo system since the 64 and im loving this right now

My brother had a DS, played a couple pokemons on there.. and emulators too. So im hyped for that pokemon game

and odyssey looking classic

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Don't underestimate the portability. Even if you don't game on the go, playing anywhere you want, whenever you want even just in your own home is :banderas:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I took a break from my Switch to play some PS4 games I got from the last sale.

But hearing about Nintendo being supply constrained for the rest of the year, and people going :mjcry: that they can't find one makes me :blessed: that I just happened to be in Target the day they got 4 in.

I need some decent JRPGs though man.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Okay so tell me what I need

I think I should able to get one today ?

I'm buying Zelda and a switch

Do I need a pro controller?

Memory card

Mostly going play at home

What's a game that me and my daughter can play together

Quick question can I be in one room and my daughter in the other room to play games together?

I work at home or we both got to be in the same room?

Nintendo doesn't have achievements or trophies are they getting them how do you check how far a friend has gotten in with no trophies ?

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps

Memory card

Quick question can I be in one room and my daughter in the other room to play games together?

Nintendo doesn't have achievements or trophies are they getting them how do you check how far a friend has gotten in with no trophies ?

try out the joystick "Controller" thing they give u first, then see if u need the pro
memory card only if u plan on buying digital
mario kart, i gave it to my little cousins who never plaed a game in their life and they learned the basics within 2mins
not sure what u mean by the 2 room thing, assuming 1 switch, u have to be in the same room
not sure about the trophies

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Memory card

You don't need a memory card off the jump, and you won't need one for a while if you buy your games physical. The pro controller is a must imo but you can make due using the joy cons if you have to. To play with your daughter you'll need to be in the same room. There are no achievements or trophies that I'm aware of. Mario Kart 8 is a great game to play with anyone.