Nintendo Switch Official Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They need to cut the bullshyt out and port "Xenoblade Chronicles X".

Fred.
I could never get past the first sets of missions in X. The game forces you to explore a certain percentage of the map to continue and I tried but just wasn't feeling it. Also kept getting murked by high level enemies.

I'd rebuy Tokyo Mirage Sessions if ported though. Great game.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I could never get past the first sets of missions in X. The game forces you to explore a certain percentage of the map to continue and I tried but just wasn't feeling it. Also kept getting murked by high level enemies.

I'd rebuy Tokyo Mirage Sessions if ported though. Great game.

Was that really how it was? Can't really remember. I don't think it took me too long to get to the next region. The story was pretty interesting tbh, not ground breaking, but interesting. I haven't beaten it yet, but I'm at the end, and the final boss is a bit difficult. I almost beat him once, but slipped up. I gave up on trying to beat him and started playing Tokyo Mirage Sessions. Haven't beaten that yet as well LMAO because the final level is confusing with the puzzles.

I went back to play Xeno chronicles x the other day and it felt so weird playing it after playing BOTW for so long. I had no clue how to function anymore and the final boss was even harder than before.

There are these things in the game called skells. Once you get one it's :blessed:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Nobody else fukking with arms
shyts piff when playing against other people
I played for about an hour and a half today.
Ran through the arcade mode (or whatever it's called) and play some online matches. Completely mopped the floor with everyone I faced. Game is fun so far but I'm not sure it has the depth to be a long term game in my rotation.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I played for about an hour and a half today.
Ran through the arcade mode (or whatever it's called) and play some online matches. Completely mopped the floor with everyone I faced. Game is fun so far but I'm not sure it has the depth to be a long term game in my rotation.
Were you picking random characters? Or do you already have a main?

Also, what difficulty level did you set? The game is different on level 4.

Think it's way to early to start talking about depth. There's gonna be some beasts at this game in time.

Skillshot sucks dikk. Just wanted to say that

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Were you picking random characters? Or do you already have a main?

Also, what difficulty level did you set? The game is different on level 4.

Think it's way to early to start talking about depth. There's gonna be some beasts at this game in time.

Skillshot sucks dikk. Just wanted to say that

How's that level were you can ride those disks?

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How's that level were you can ride those disks?
It looks fun but playing it, it's super unbalanced. Knock your opponent off of the disk and they have like no chance to hit you cause of your increased mobility. Mobility is a huge factor in this game, that's why I think I was able to sweep through GP so easily with Ribbon Girl, she's one of the fastest characters

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
It looks fun but playing it, it's super unbalanced. Knock your opponent off of the disk and they have like no chance to hit you cause of your increased mobility. Mobility is a huge factor in this game, that's why I think I was able to sweep through GP so easily with Ribbon Girl, she's one of the fastest characters

yea it's crazy how agile she is. Girl can easily have her own solo platformer spin off game.