Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Do the joycons charge when connected to the switch when it's off? I charged just the console this morning to 100% and attached the joycons and shut off the console. Around lunchtime I turn it on and the battery reads at 76% :dahell:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Do the joycons charge when connected to the switch when it's off? I charged just the console this morning to 100% and attached the joycons and shut off the console. Around lunchtime I turn it on and the battery reads at 76% :dahell:
I doubt they charge while its off, put it in sleep mode instead

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anyone cop a good case for the Switch? That RDS official one is sold out and marked up on Amazon :comeon:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Anyone cop a good case for the Switch? That RDS official one is sold out and marked up on Amazon :comeon:

I got the Mario case, I think one dude in here keeps recommending. I like it.

Does the Eshop use visa debit? Keeps asking me to verify the the info I entered.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I got the Mario case, I think one dude in here keeps recommending. I like it.

Does the Eshop use visa debit? Keeps asking me to verify the the info I entered.

bgr.com/2017/05/09/nintendo-switch-eshop-update-save-credit-card-information/

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
bgr.com/2017/05/09/nintendo-switch-eshop-update-save-credit-card-information/

I was just wondering if it excepts a debit card to purchase. every time I put in the info, nothing happens. It just loads, and then erases everything and then at the top it says verify what I just entered. I was just trying to get Puyo.

Think I'm just gonna get the physical copy later.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Blizzard could get Overwatch on Switch if Jeff Kaplan wasn't a lazy ass bastid. Talking bout Switch can't handle it. Nikka please. Look at Overwatch's minimum specs: Intel Core i3 processor and GTX 460 or better at a minimum.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I was just wondering if it excepts a debit card to purchase. every time I put in the info, nothing happens. It just loads, and then erases everything and then at the top it says verify what I just entered. I was just trying to get Puyo.

Think I'm just gonna get the physical copy later.

I imagine it should. It all goes through the same routing number, if I'm not mistaken.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Blizzard could get Overwatch on Switch if Jeff Kaplan wasn't a lazy ass bastid. Talking bout Switch can't handle it. Nikka please. Look at Overwatch's minimum specs: Intel Core i3 processor and GTX 460 or better at a minimum.

Overwatch could run on a toaster, even the much less powerful GPD WIN can run Overwatch unoptimized.

When it comes to Overwatch is a matter of two things:

1. How is an always online game gonna work for this type of game?

giphy.gif

Same applies to Rocket League as well.