Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Supposedly, the Barcelona football team bought switches at the airport to play mario kart during their flight. What i wanna know is what fukking airport had that many switches on hand??? But yeah this is a major endorsement, for those of you know how big 'soccer' is worldwide

EA and Nintendo better take that FIFA port very seriously, it could be a straight up hit over in Europe.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I wonder how many games yall have already?
Zelda
MK8D
Shovel Knight
Micnecraft
Voez
1-2 Switch (don't buy this; it is terrible)
SnipperClips
Fast RMX
Blaster Master

and soon to buy Puyo Puyo Tetris

The Switch is the ultimate portable (too bad it took me a month to realize that :skip: )

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Zelda
MK8D
Shovel Knight
Micnecraft
Voez
1-2 Switch (don't buy this; it is terrible)
SnipperClips
Fast RMX
Blaster Master

and soon to buy Puyo Puyo Tetris

The Switch is the ultimate portable (too bad it took me a month to realize that :skip: )
Lol did you try playing 1,2 Switch at a party yet?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How the fukk do you get to the Mario levels in Minecraft? I selected the right skin and everything, but the terrain had no mario or other characters' structures. What am I doing wrong? I'm playing on creative, if that makes a difference (I don't think it should though).

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
PuyoPuyo Tetris is an amazing high game. Glad I bought it, even though it cost $30 (the game should have been $15-20, if you ask me)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man, I suck at PPT. shyt is addictive as fukk though. I'm liking the PP levels better than the Tetris ones, but the fusion...shyt...that's fukking aswesome. This is a great work break game. I can tell I'll get tons of hours out of this purchase. Well worth it

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Man, I suck at PPT. shyt is addictive as fukk though. I'm liking the PP levels better than the Tetris ones, but the fusion...shyt...that's fukking aswesome. This is a great work break game. I can tell I'll get tons of hours out of this purchase. Well worth it

Yeah, i had never played it prior, but ended up liking puyo more than tetris too. For some reason the swap mode always makes me laugh whenever the games switch up, i don't know why lol

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
lol Puyo Puyo is addictive even thou I'm getting my ass kicked online. I hate the the mode where you have to just connect everything without missing. I can't win that one at all. I really like this game. Reminds me of the tetris game for N64, but better.

I only have Zelda/Puyo/MK8D I'm just gonna be buying the top games for now. Like Street Fighter/ARMS/Splatoon 2/Sonic Mania/Xenoverse 2 and so on.

Was never a MIneCraft dude, don't I ever will be.