Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
For some reason, you can download Blaster Master DLC without actually owning the game. I don't own the game but I downloaded the DLC anyway because it's only free for a week. Will come in handy when I decide to buy it.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
For some reason, you can download Blaster Master DLC without actually owning the game. I don't own the game but I downloaded the DLC anyway because it's only free for a week. Will come in handy when I decide to buy it.
What is the DLC about?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
The other games I bought barely get any playtime.

Actually I played Mario Kart for about 2 weeks but now I'm back to Zelda.

lol same. I'm trying to get all shrines, and find some easter eggs and shyt. I still put in time for MK but mostly on weekends when I have the net from home and know I can dedicate some time for it knowing the connection errors won't kill me to death.

ARMS and Splatoon def gonna have me put Zelda down for a good bit most likely thou especially splatoon. Some people don't understand off that testfire how intense ranked mode is :blessed:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
lol same. I'm trying to get all shrines, and find some easter eggs and shyt. I still put in time for MK but mostly on weekends when I have the net from home and know I can dedicate some time for it knowing the connection errors won't kill me to death.

ARMS and Splatoon def gonna have me put Zelda down for a good bit most likely thou especially splatoon. Some people don't understand off that testfire how intense ranked mode is :blessed:

Campaign any good?​

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Campaign any good?​

Ah man, someone on reddit put it so perfectly but I won't be able to find it. It's obvious the game's focus is the online part of it, but the single player mode has so much more potential than it did. it was pretty much a simple platformer, that would probably be used as another way of practicing for online. The final boss was pretty damn good, I'll give it that.

overall, it's a fun thing to complete if online is kicking your ass too much one day. I think the one for this new one will be fun to play on the go.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Minecraft drops in the eshop this evening, 9pm eastern.

Yo wtf they got flying? I might actually get this shyt now.

5fXhhWP.png

LQcAms3.png

18wL0Nw.jpg

wEF7JM9.png

mYcdkXx.png

tm9fj8X.png

uX3VV1Z.png

Last edited:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
cant lie, got home last night as was souped to download minecraft.

then i see it doesnt release till 9pm tonight (EST)

giphy.gif

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm not sure if I need Minecraft on Switch. I already have it for 360, PC, and for PS4. :patrice:
I guess the ability to play off of a monitor/tv would be the main selling point here. There have been handheld versions of Minecraft before but this is far less gimped than those. I bought Pocket Edition for my niece and immediately regretted it.
Touch controls :scust:
Might pick up the Switch version for her. I'm not sure. Think I'll wait till the physical release.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I guess the ability to play off of a monitor/tv would be the main selling point here. There have been handheld versions of Minecraft before but this is far less gimped than those. I bought Pocket Edition for my niece and immediately regretted it.
Touch controls :scust:
Might pick up the Switch version for her. I'm not sure. Think I'll wait till the physical release.
I was thinking about waiting for the physical release also.
Sidenote: Did anyone else notice that you only get nintendo club points for physical games? Downloaded games from the e-store don't give you anything.