Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i've never played it but it looks interesting and I bet Nintendo would sell way more switches if they could get shyt like that on there.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
i've never played it but it looks interesting and I bet Nintendo would sell way more switches if they could get shyt like that on there. I don't see any first person shooters lined up for Switch yet. there should be though.

Honestly your average casual isnt going to get a switch for FPS in my opinion.

It may away some people yes. Will it be a system seller I doubt it

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Honestly your average casual isnt going to get a switch for FPS in my opinion.

May it away some people yes. Will it be a system seller I doubt it
I forgot there actually is a first person shooter coming out, i even made a thread about the game i just can't remember the name. The lead character is a blue clone of a man

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Maybe it was just me, but i felt that the joycons weren't really precise enough for true fps' after playing the splatoon demo.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Maybe it was just me, but i felt that the joycons weren't really precise enough for true fps' after playing the splatoon demo.

Splatoon is 3rd person. You need to be able to see your avy in that game for ink travel.

I think the whole overwatch deal is not because of getting it on the Switch is hard, but Nintendo's whole way of doing their online. There's no voice chat, no achievements or trophies or whatever those are, and no way of seeing who's ranked as the best, plus the server is weak atm.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Supposedly, the Barcelona football team bought switches at the airport to play mario kart during their flight. What i wanna know is what fukking airport had that many switches on hand??? But yeah this is a major endorsement, for those of you know how big 'soccer' is worldwide

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Supposedly, the Barcelona football team bought switches at the airport to play mario kart during their flight. What i wanna know is what fukking airport had that many switches on hand??? But yeah this is a major endorsement, for those of you know how big 'soccer' is worldwide

They all got neon consoles too :wow:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I would buy that disgaea 5 game but it's selling at the price of a first party title :pacspit:

thinking I'm gone pay 90 bucks for every title. :dead: