Nintendo Switch Official Thread

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm not sure if I need Minecraft on Switch. I already have it for 360, PC, and for PS4. :patrice:

i know breh, but still.

so far, i copped on -

360, ps4, vita, pc/mac

the game is just wild addictive. they stay adding stuff to Survival.

i also just found out recently that people speedrun this game. some race to the end, some race to eletrya.

IM ADDICTED BREHS

FNGr5KD.gif

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm buying Minecraft whenever it goes on sale (hopefully at 6pm today). Portable Minecraft to use while traveling is just too much to pass up (the cellphone version isn't good enough)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Is minecraft really good? The graphics really throwin me off from buyin it man
Believe me, the graphics don't matter at all. The game is so popular for a reason. shyt is just plain fun. I go into creative mode and build great structures. It's fun. It's like legos in a virtual world (you can do anything)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Is minecraft really good? The graphics really throwin me off from buyin it man
I didn't get minecraft the time I played it. I came back to it almost a year later and got hooked.
It's a virtual box of legos, except to build better things you have to go search for different resources to combine and make better legos that allow you to make different things with your legos. :lolbron:
There are some enemies that you kill, and some survival aspects to the game, but the focus is on building whatever you want with blocks.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Believe me, the graphics don't matter at all. The game is so popular for a reason. shyt is just plain fun. I go into creative mode and build great structures. It's fun. It's like legos in a virtual world (you can do anything)
I have 24 hours of flights and lay overs on Saturday with the longest flight being 8 hours from NY to Germany. (Im going to be out there for a week on business)
I'm taking my Switch, loading up my iPhone with a bunch of music, my rhyme book, and my kindle paperwhite.
Right now I have Zelda BOTW, Mario Kart 8, and NBA Playgrounds. That 8 hour flight is the only thing tempting me to get minecraft for the Switch.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I have 24 hours of flights and lay overs on Saturday with the longest flight being 8 hours from NY to Germany. (Im going to be out there for a week on business)
I'm taking my Switch, loading up my iPhone with a bunch of music, my rhyme book, and my kindle paperwhite.
Right now I have Zelda BOTW, Mario Kart 8, and NBA Playgrounds. That 8 hour flight is the only thing tempting me to get minecraft for the Switch.
Great minds think alike aye :myman: these the only games i got on my switch as well thinkin about buying minecraft :ehh:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Made a Minecraft Switch thread Switch Version of Minecraft is the Best Version Out

Minecraft is available on the Nintendo Switch eShop for $30 as I type this. Having tooled around with it (versus nearly all of Minecraft's other incarnations), I can say it's arguably the finest iteration of Swedish studio Mojang's magnum opus yet.

Full Review: Minecraft for Nintendo Switch Is the Best Version Yet
This is overstating things a bit. No way is the switch version better than the PC version, and from what I read elsewhere the map size on switch is limited to small and medium whereas the PS4/XB1 maps can be much larger. Also the draw distance isn't as good. Not to say this is a bad version, just that the statement that Switch has the best version is exaggerated Stan talk.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

You should add Fast RMX to your collection.