Nintendo Switch Official Thread

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Went to Play n Trade with my girl to see if they had any consoles yesterday. Talking about $400 and it wasn't a bundle. We both had simultaneous :gucci: and walked the fukk out

Where you live? I paid a total of 550 for mine along with Zelda. which is what I expected being in Canada.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Can u make money on reselling these? I got a line on a few.

Depends on where, but I doubt it. I seen 4-5 today and I wasn't even really looking for one.

Granted, they sold fast but prior to today I hadn't seen one anywhere.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why didn't anyone tell me that's the wrong SD card? :snoop:

Actually it's not even your fault, the clerk at Best Buy told me it was the right one. :snoop:

Fred.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Just bought it today on a whim, wanted to play Mario Kart 8.

Went to a local Walmart and had 3 there, 2 Neon, copped the Neon one. Shocked there were so many right there. Right as I got it, a dude says to the clerk, "I want the same thing he just got" :mjgrin:
Lmfaoooooo @ that dude on some l'll have what he's having shyt. Nintendo is doing so well but still barely comprehending the hype for Switch. Even its president is doubtful they'll sell 10 million Switches by March 2018. Nintendo President: I don’t think we can “readily achieve the target of 10 million Switch units sold” - NintendoToday

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Looks like EA has seen t̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶w̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶c̶r̶a̶z̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶g̶o̶n̶n̶a̶ ̶h̶o̶p̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶S̶w̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶w̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶v̶e̶l̶w̶a̶r̶e̶,̶ ̶W̶i̶i̶ ̶s̶t̶y̶l̶e̶ the light and are planning to bring more games other than FIFA to the Switch.

EA Is Excited About The Nintendo Switch, Looking To Bring More Games To The System « GamingBolt.com: Video Game News, Reviews, Previews and Blog

Here4Lauryn

Banned
Daps
Lmfaoooooo @ that dude on some l'll have what he's having shyt. Nintendo is doing so well but still barely comprehending the hype for Switch. Even its president is doubtful they'll sell 10 million Switches by March 2018. Nintendo President: I don’t think we can “readily achieve the target of 10 million Switch units sold” - NintendoToday

LOL... He's saying such to keep the market at bay. If they underperform... it would be like well we told you so... But if they over perform their value rises ect. They are playing the game, and playing it really well. Without a doubt the Switch will sell more than 10 million consoles by the end of the year. This will create a paradigm of the Switch over performing, increasing their stock, and thus creating more interest with 3rd parties.

Zelda is still selling like crazy on most software charts. Mario Kart is now over a million in sales after one week, and pushed hardware sales. Arms and Splatoon is about to be released, with a fall/winter release of Mario Odyssey. If will over perform by the end of the year.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
About damn time

The Nintendo Switch just got a feature it should have had all along

Starting this week, Nintendo Switch owners can now save their credit card information on the eShop. Before now, Switch owners who wanted to buy a game on the eShop would have to re-enter their credit card information each and every time they made a purchase, but two months after launch, Nintendo has finally introduced a feature that should have been available on day one.

In order to store your credit card information on your account, all you have to do is tap the Save checkbox on the Enter Credit-Card Information screen next time you make a purchase from the eShop. Once the transaction has been completed, you’ll be able to see that the information has been saved on your Account Information page. You can also choose whether or not you want to require a password for all purchases made from the Switch eShop for an added layer of security.