Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Here4Lauryn

Banned
Daps
Nintendo needs to get it together. I have extremely fast Wifi, and I'm experiencing connection issues when playing online; not being able to connect, as well as drops during races on Mario Kart. There are also many of these same complaints on other forums; if they can barely handle Mario Kart.. how will they do with a large amount of people on there servers with Splatoon 2.

Experienced this same thing last night, was able to play smoothly a couple hours ago, now straight up connection issues.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Nintendo needs to get it together. I have extremely fast Wifi, and I'm experiencing connection issues when playing online; not being able to connect, as well as drops during races on Mario Kart. There are also many of these same complaints on other forums; if they can barely handle Mario Kart.. how will they do with a large amount of people on there servers with Splatoon 2.

Experienced this same thing last night, was able to play smoothly a couple hours ago, now straight up connection issues.
Same here. Wifi is shyt on the Switch. Nintendo needs to address this asap.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

I def agree with this. We gave em a pass with splatoon 1 seeing as the online and updates were all free. But as more competitive players are coming in, and they might be charging for online come fall, they really need to get that shyt corrected or the backlash could be pretty bad.

I swear to God man im playing this zelda and im zoning the fukk out shyts crazy last game that had me like this was twilight princess on the gamecube...only zelda can do this shyt to me :wow:

Breh, I used to just chill and look up at that wall of twilight while the music play. :banderas: the OSTs in TP were amazing.

Midna's Lament :wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Thinking about coppin an extra pair of joycons to use for 4 player games and to make sure I have a pair while my left one is out for repair. I don't think I'll buy four pro controllers but I could see myself getting 2 pro controllers and having 2 pairs of joycons with the holders to have a decent 4 player set up.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Trying to dwnload this update i keep getting the error unable to communicate with the server :lupe: are they currently having problems?
I had that problem. You just have to restart your switch. It was apparently a problem for a lot of people. I read about the fix on another forum. It worked perfectly for me.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Other than my joycon issue when docked, the joycons taking some getting used to since they're so small, and the switch feeling a little on the flimsy side, I can say the screen looks great, the performance on Zelda is great, and I'm very impressed with how snappy the OS has been. The store opens up very fast as opposed to how slow it was on Wii U. I really like how fast it wakes up from sleep mode too. I can see the potential in the switch overall, I just hope Nintendo feeds it dopes games consistently which has always been my complaint about Nintendo.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Thinking about coppin an extra pair of joycons to use for 4 player games and to make sure I have a pair while my left one is out for repair. I don't think I'll buy four pro controllers but I could see myself getting 2 pro controllers and having 2 pairs of joycons with the holders to have a decent 4 player set up.

I got a spare set of joycons now and no pro controllers atm. Somewhere down the line i plan on picking up a pair of pro's though.

Was at a family BBQ and had a blast with Jackbox Party Pack 3. Tee KO is a way, way better party game than anything on 1-2 Switch will ever be

I played jack on the xbox at a house party a while back, it was a lot of fun. I'll probably cop it at some point.