Daps
UQYtr98lNNrWw.gif

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Doomed as in more Switches sold out?

Doomed as in "The Switch is the FINALLY gonna be Nintendo's Dreamcast and they're FINALLY going 3rd party because I've been saying so since 2003:old:" doomed.

If Nintendo plays their cards right like they've been doing so far, then expect some individuals to lose their minds, like 2007/2008 lose their minds.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Bet, and if I understand correctly I more than likely need to cop a memory card for the switch?

This switch is gonna be good money for when i travel especially layovers. I originally pre ordered at launch but was on the fence and cancelled.

Yeah, get a fast memory card. I'm already big on digital downloads, but now I especially am with the diminutive size of the cartridges. You're going to love the Switch. Zelda is a must have btw.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Doomed as in "The Switch is the FINALLY gonna be Nintendo's Dreamcast and they're FINALLY going 3rd party because I've been saying so since 2003:old:" doomed.

If Nintendo plays their cards right like they've been doing so far, then expect some individuals to lose their minds, like 2007/2008 lose their minds.
Still don't get it. This won't be the console that puts them out of the console hardware business. Don't understand the 07 reference either.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah, get a fast memory card. I'm already big on digital downloads, but now I especially am with the diminutive size of the cartridges. You're going to love the Switch. Zelda is a must have btw.

Is there one you reccomend?

Not sure if someone has compiled a list of the must have accessories

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Bet, and if I understand correctly I more than likely need to cop a memory card for the switch?

This switch is gonna be good money for when i travel especially layovers. I originally pre ordered at launch but was on the fence and cancelled.
Yeah cause digital games are for the most part, faster than it's physical cartridge version.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Is there one you reccomend?

Not sure if someone has compiled a list of the must have accessories

I bought a SanDisk Ultra 200gb Class 10 card.

I also bought the official Switch backpack, it's great for traveling and it holds my 15" Macbook Pro, wife's MB Air and all accessories. With the backpack, I've never found a reason to use the hardcase I bought for my switch.

I would also recommend the Anker PowerCore+ 26800 battery. It's the largest size that the TSA will allow you to travel with. If it's just you, you could probably go a size smaller, but my wife and daughter also get juice from it when we travel. It's one of the few chargers that will give you a positive charge while you're playing a high draw game.

Also, get a tempered glass screen protector.

Buying games through amazon nets you 20% off.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I bought a SanDisk Ultra 200gb Class 10 card.

I also bought the official Switch backpack, it's great for traveling and it holds my 15" Macbook Pro, wife's MB Air and all accessories. With the backpack, I've never found a reason to use the hardcase I bought for my switch.

I would also recommend the Anker PowerCore+ 26800 battery. It's the largest size that the TSA will allow you to travel with. If it's just you, you could probably go a size smaller, but my wife and daughter also get juice from it when we travel. It's one of the few chargers that will give you a positive charge while you're playing a high draw game.

Also, get a tempered glass screen protector.

Buying games through amazon nets you 20% off.

Im a one bag traveler so i already have a backpack i use as luggage but i may need a new sleeve or something i can hold in my hand on flights to hold my switch and my surface pro 4. I guess i could technically keep the surface in my backpack since id be using the switch on flights and at airports.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Depends if you plan on going heavy digital. You'll need it for sure then. I haven't bought one yet cause I like physical games and the hard drive is enough for the smaller digital games I own right now.
To me, the must have accessories are a screen protector and a case. You might not even be into hand held gaming right now but take it out once and you will be.