Nintendo Switch Official Thread

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Doomed as in "The Switch is the FINALLY gonna be Nintendo's Dreamcast and they're FINALLY going 3rd party because I've been saying so since 2003:old:" doomed.

If Nintendo plays their cards right like they've been doing so far, then expect some individuals to lose their minds, like 2007/2008 lose their minds.

Before I started going on forums like around 09, I would have never thought people would be so hurt about the success of another console like that. :mjlol: Like I was pretty shocked the gaming community was like that.
I didn't even know Wii was the 3rd best selling console of all time till I read into this shyt. The DS brand being right behind the PS2, as well. This shyt was new to me, just wanted to play some games.

Same people who can't get behind Nintendo's fam friendly games that don't have ME:A realistic looking games would be first to play them if they were 3rd party titles. :mjgrin:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I just got my download code from amazon :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Edit: So I got the email, but have to wait another 45 minutes until they release the code to me :hhh:

Last edited:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Got one fam.
45heed9.jpg

Gonna come in clutch on this deployment I have coming up in July :blessed:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Nintendo just confirmed no press conf for E3. :lupe:

Guess the treehouse shyt working for them. Plus i guess they don't feel going the extra mile just to showcase games is worth the conf. But that's just me giving the benefit of the doubt.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Anyword on a new Pokemon dropping for the Switch? I literally havent played Pokemon since Red/Blue in elementary school on the fat game boys :russ:

But I`m sure it would be pretty fun on this.