Nintendo Switch Official Thread

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
My left joycon is loose; it can be taken out by simply pushing up on it. This was before it ever dropped and I've been very careful with it.

I've read that tightening the screws on the side of the Switch console can help. I don't have a reason to try, so I don't know if it works.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I've read that tightening the screws on the side of the Switch console can help. I don't have a reason to try, so I don't know if it works.

I've felt it before, but I just take out the left joycon out, and put it back in by pressing it in a little more than just clicking it on softly. But I've only had the issue on rare occasions. just like at the crease and compare it to the right attachment.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I've felt it before, but I just take out the left joycon out, and put it back in by pressing it in a little more than just clicking it on softly. But I've only had the issue on rare occasions. just like at the crease and compare it to the right attachment.

Fortunately I haven't had any issues with my Joy-cons so far. It sounds like @Fatboi1 is experiencing the same problem Giant Bomb did after they dropped their Switch on a concrete floor.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Fortunately I haven't had any issues with my Joy-cons so far. It sounds like @Fatboi1 is experiencing the same problem Giant Bomb did after they dropped their Switch on a concrete floor.

I haven't had any joycon issues as well. I don't consider the slight loose thing an issue. It jiggles, but doesn't slip off unless I press the button same way. I just have to slide it on a little differently to not get that effect.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Sold my MArio Kart for wii u. Copping the switch version on saturday, gonna need a coli tournament page up and running.

Only regret is that I only have 1 set of joy-cons. So either gotta play mario kart with split joy cons, and if my little bro gotta play I gotta play with the half ass joy con:martin:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Any of y'all try an online MP game at a local hotspot yet? GameXplain said MK8D works flawlessly on an LTE phone connection. But ain't nobody bout to use up the data plan for the game.

I'm talking your local starbucks/McDonalds/etc.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Sold my MArio Kart for wii u. Copping the switch version on saturday, gonna need a coli tournament page up and running.

Only regret is that I only have 1 set of joy-cons. So either gotta play mario kart with split joy cons, and if my little bro gotta play I gotta play with the half ass joy con:martin:

What's a good set up for Mario kart on the Wii u? I keep getting rocked

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Official worldwide launch month numbers are out, the Switch has sold over 2.75 million units in its its first month.

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2017/170427e.pdf

tl:dr: Nintendo is doomed and when MK8D comes out they'll be even more doomed.:wow:
Look at the Pokemon sales numbers and tell me Pokemon on this thing wouldn't be a problem

WonderBoy: The Dragons Trap is now the #1 title in the eshop. Snipperclips has finally been dethroned :leon:

:salute: to a great run while it lasted

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

You can't play with two disconnected joy-cons as one unit anyways. The developers said it a limitation because once disconnected, each joy-con is strictly considered as it's own unit.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You can't play with two disconnected joy-cons as one unit anyways. The developers said it a limitation because once disconnected, each joy-con is strictly considered as it's own unit.
You can, just not when doing local split screen wireless play (this is the ad hoc mode when people use multiple switches to play together wirelessly)