Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
It's actually more feasible than you'd think. All 3 Modern Warfare games and Black Ops came to the Wii (and remember that graphical gap between Wii and 360/PS3 was wide as fukk) and Wii U got Ghost and Black Ops 2. They'll most likely get another team to port CoDWW2 to the Switch but it's all up to Activision if a port is worth it.
i'd rather see GTA 5 first if possible

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
I thought about it but no.

Already wasted my money on three games I don't even play.

I need Killer Apps.
I know the feeling. I bought 1-2 Switch and some neogeo games and they only been played once or twice. Games like Lego City Undercover, Just Dance and Tetris for the switch are all overpriced ports, but I still wanna get them for the kids. Hopefully some of those games go on sale by year end.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
What I want from the Switch is basically 1st party Nintendo classics and low key/indie style games . So far it's delivering on that.

I don't care about major AAA franchises. I've got PS4 and Xbox for that. I love the Switch so much because it's a genuine alternative to Sony and MS. Games like Puyo Puyo Tetris, Shovel Knight, Snipper Clips, Neo Geo etc are the kind of things I'd overlook on a PS4 or I'd cop on Steam and not even install...but they're just perfect for the Switch's format. It's a total change of pace, and that's why it works so well.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo needs to cut the bullshyt out and drop more of these.

Fred.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nintendo needs to cut the bullshyt out and drop more of these.

Fred.

The overshipping of the Wii U shook the shyt out of em. Even scalpers were returning that shyt when nobody was copping them.:pachaha:

Now they like "We're just gonna send 5 Switch units every week :whoa:, then ship 10 units when a big game comes out.:win:"

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The overshipping of the Wii U shook the shyt out of em. Even scalpers were returning that shyt when nobody was copping them.:pachaha:

Now they like "We're just gonna send 5 Switch units every week :whoa:, then ship 10 units when a big game comes out.:win:"

Man they been doing this dumb shyt since the SNES. I think the Wii-U is the one time they actually had a decent amount of product on deck....every other time they've tried to create an artificial shortage. And of course they pick a bum ass console like the Wii-U to change things up....get burned....and now with the Switch they're right back to this fake shortage shyt.

I ain't tripping too hard because there ain't many games out on it yet....most of the indie games I already got on PC. But I want that "Zelda", and a few other games.

Fred.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Switch is durable as fukk. Mines still has no scratches after taking it out the dock lots of times. I even dropped it in the floor yesterday and the screen hit the shelf at an angle and it was still fine.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Switch is durable as fukk. Mines still has no scratches after taking it out the dock lots of times. I even dropped it in the floor yesterday and the screen hit the Shelf at an angle and it was still fine.
I've dropped mine 2 dozen times.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Never dropped my Switch once. I'd be shytting myself if I did. Not tryna have my joycons come lose and wiggle as I've seen happen online. My son tossed my blue joy con when I asked him to pass it and I flipped out. Right now my Switch is "My precious". I raise hell when the kids try and yank it out the dock by grabbing the side joycon with one hand and not holding the screen part. That's just me being anal though I guess.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My left joycon is loose; it can be taken out by simply pushing up on it. This was before it ever dropped and I've been very careful with it.