Nintendo Switch Official Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
any word what's dropping on the eShop this week?

I gotta stop buying digital shyt...my backlog is already massive as it is
Graceful Explosion Machine ($12.99) drops Friday
Kind of like a Gradius/R Type style shoot em up with a very colorful aesthetic. The look reminds me a bit of Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime if you've ever played that.
I posted the trailer I think last week in this thread.

Actually playing Blaster Master Zero for the first time today. I only watched my brother play it for a short while when I first bought it and that was it. Really fun game. Little tip, try your best to not get hit when in the overhead sections. Every time you pick up a pink pellet you can upgrade your gun, but if you get hit, you lose one level. The last level gun is op as fukk. It's like the spread gun from Contra :banderas:

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
A few Graceful Explosion Machine reviews in.
Overall consensus seems to be that it's pretty repetitive and short but still fun. It's probably best for score hunters as the game has leaderboard support (friend, local and worldwide, I think).
And the game is a timed exclusive, meaning it's comint to other platforms as well later but essentially everyone agreed the Switch version is likely the one you want to get as the game makes a great handheld pick up and play game

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Pretty sure Square and the other japanese devs will be like
200.gif
once the Switch sells a million over there.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Looks like another game demo dropped today in the japanese eshop. You don't have to make a separate account to download from other region's eshop. Just change your account's region at https://accounts.nintendo.com/ by editing your country of residence in your profile. Your NNID will be unlinked after changing but you can relink later.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
yo wtf at this flying motorcycle game in the US eshop

horrible

$9.99? i wouldn't even buy it for 99 cents

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
we are getting an nba jam type basketball game next month

I got a One S, but I'll probably be buying the switch version of the more arcade-y tired games such as this title. It's dope that it's only going to be $20, though I'm sure they have something up their sleeve to nickel and dime us for more content.

Ronald

Daps
I got a One S, but I'll probably be buying the switch version of the more arcade-y tired games such as this title. It's dope that it's only going to be $20, though I'm sure they have something up their sleeve to nickel and dime us for more content.

its an indie dev, not EA

Jack Skellington

yes indeed family
Daps
Reppin
Halloween Town
brehs

it's been a fukking month and I still can't get my hands on this in store:childplease:

I want to be able to walk into a store and buy it brand new sealed brehs...is this too much to ask for????:sadcam:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
brehs

it's been a fukking month and I still can't get my hands on this in store:childplease:

I want to be able to walk into a store and buy it brand new sealed brehs...is this too much to ask for????:sadcam:
Toys R Us is where I finally got mine in Toronto last week. There was a whole stack of em, the staff barely knew they were in stock... The other big retailers are on the scalpers watch list