Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
:banderas: these neo geo games are blessing me for multiplayer

copped Metal Slug 1 and 3 this week :wow:

now I just need Metal Slug X and Garou: Mark Of The Wolves
meh. i only got it since pocket rumble is rumored delayed.

i never gave a fukk about KOF before. I'll try to give it a chance until SF2 Ultra drops

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I got my controller back this morning. they just replaced it instead of fixing it. glad i ain't send everything

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
These shyts are getting so hot they're warping and bending now. Maybe I should have waited. I'm afraid to check mine to see if it's bent.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.te.../nintendo-switch-console-warping-bending/amp/

:mjlol: these people can't help themselves can they? I saw a vid of dude testing the switches durability by dropping it several times. and it was bending/wobbling when it happened. I also mentioned in this thread a while back that some dude had his in his bag with textbooks in it, and it bent, and he couldn't put it in the dock, so he popped it back, and it played fine for a full 6 hours I think he said.

I literally just checked mine the moment I read this post to laugh if it did warp, then wait for the clarity to sink in, but it's perfectly fine still. It has never gotten hot. warm, yes, but hot like my laptop? no. Some of these people need to keep their switch docked for life.

Also would like to know if any Japanese people have reported several problems like this too.

People literally out here, I swear. My Switch's fan even starts up before the thing has any chance of getting heated too.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
a recent teardown reports each console is $257 to manufacture.

guess we won't see $249 switch until parts prices drop.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
a recent teardown reports each console is $257 to manufacture.

guess we won't see $249 switch until parts prices drop.
Don't they get a bit of discount for mass quantity production on parts?

Any news on VC? Still my big roadblock on buying a Switch.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun