Nintendo Switch Official Thread

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
A 17 on Metacritic breh :laff:
Vroom in the Night Sky

I don't know if I've ever seen a worse reviewed game

All them indy developers trying to :eat:

Not sure how this reviewer got an early copy of MK8 deluxe, but... sorry, not in english thou.

The fun in unlocking new characters for people who didn't play Wii U's version looks to not be there for this one. Read it was mentioned by Nintendo, but I guess I missed that. I think the only unlockable things are karts. Can probably count on theme to add some battle mode tracks later too.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I bought GEM.
I'll try it out later and give my thoughts.

EDIT -- So it's different than an R Type style of game. You don't side scroll through large levels and then get to a boss. The levels are small and arena based with enemies coming in waves. You have 3 separate weapons that are all useful. Your basic blaster overheats over time so you can't just spam, you actually need to play things out strategically.

Last edited:

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
brehs

it's been a fukking month and I still can't get my hands on this in store:childplease:

I want to be able to walk into a store and buy it brand new sealed brehs...is this too much to ask for????:sadcam:

I finally was able to pick one up a couple of days ago. Just check brickseek and call in the morning if there is stock avilable. I had to go pick mine up during my lunch hour :manny:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Damn this game looked dope in the trailer.
I showed the trailer to my brother last night telling him it was a dope new game. Had that :huh: on his face waiting for something, anything to make it not look like a complete piece of trash.
Top notch Engrish, graphics from the PS1 era and tedious looking gameplay for only 9.99 :ohlawd: