Nintendo Switch Official Thread

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I'm getting a bit annoyed wiping my Switch screen whenever I get to work before playing it. I do it each time after taking it out of the case. Screen goes in nice and clean, comes out, and I'm wiping this thing forever. My bro ordered a tempered glass screen protector that he said he'll give one to me, but I have a regular screen protector that came with the case. Not sure if I should put that one on there now. Read you at least have to wait a good while before doing anything with the switch so the protector can fully stay on.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm getting a bit annoyed wiping my Switch screen whenever I get to work before playing it. I do it each time after taking it out of the case. Screen goes in nice and clean, comes out, and I'm wiping this thing forever. My bro ordered a tempered glass screen protector that he said he'll give one to me, but I have a regular screen protector that came with the case. Not sure if I should put that one on there now. Read you at least have to wait a good while before doing anything with the switch so the protector can fully stay on.
I put my tempered glass one on and was playing and docking immediately lol.
The screen still gets streaky even with the tempered glass :yeshrug:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I put my tempered glass one on and was playing and docking immediately lol.
The screen still gets streaky even with the tempered glass :yeshrug:

Seems like it might be a regardless of what you do kind of thing. I wanted to never use a screen protector, but now I don't care anymore. I'll wait for the tempered one, and throw it on. lol

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
The best-selling Nintendo Switch eShop titles in order:

Snipperclips
Snake Pass
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
FAST RMX
Has-Been Heroes
The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
ACA NeoGeo Metal Slug
Blaster Master Zero
1-2 Switch
ACA NeoGeo Metal Slug 3
Super Bomberman R
I Am Setsuna
ACA NeoGeo The King of Fighters ’98
World of Goo

:wow:Everyone playing Snipperclips. A sequel should be coming real soon.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The best-selling Nintendo Switch eShop titles in order:

Snipperclips
Snake Pass
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
FAST RMX
Has-Been Heroes
The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
ACA NeoGeo Metal Slug
Blaster Master Zero
1-2 Switch
ACA NeoGeo Metal Slug 3
Super Bomberman R
I Am Setsuna
ACA NeoGeo The King of Fighters ’98
World of Goo

:wow:Everyone playing Snipperclips. A sequel should be coming real soon.
I don't think they need to do a sequel. Keep this going for a while with some dlc.
If they could figure out a way to do competitive puzzle multiplayer :whew:

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps

Every NBA team is featured in NBA Playgrounds, and the "roster of current and retired" players can be leveled-up. Keeping inline with its arcade-style roots, Playgrounds features "hundreds of over-the-top dunks and moves."

Playgrounds can be played solo, local-multiplayer, or "against the world" online.

Developed by Saber Interactive, CEO Matt Karch calls it accessible enough for anyone to pick up and play, but it still has "a lot of depth for hardcore pros who’ve mastered their game."

The return of high-flying, cartoonish arcade basketball hits Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4 and Xbox One next month as a digital-download for $20 USD.