Nintendo Switch Official Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i might buy the console just for street fighter. good thing it is dropping later this year. hopefully, there is a price reduce on the console or an upgraded system
Price drop is doubtful. Bundle is highly likely in holiday season.

my pick ups for this month I hope to be Puyo Puyo Tetris,and MK8.
MK8 is without a doubt. I don't know about PPT yet though. Does it have online play? I LOVE Tetris but I don't want to be playing on my own all the time

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
So you are expecting a pricedrop in less than a year, or even an upgraded system within one year
This after this system is basically an upgraded wii-u which still sells for the same price it did when it launched

I've heard of wishful thinking but this... this is flagrant something :francis:
Sorry to annoy you

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Nintendo and price drop in the same sentence?

Did you just start playing video games? They are apple like in that sense...they RELUCTANTLY drop prices on anything. Just save your pennies and get the switch at $300 if you are interested in it, because a price drop or upgrade is not going to happen for a while.
Last time i bought an nintendo product was the n64.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
tried Has Been...not what I expected, feels like a mobile game
I don't want to say it's completely wack but I don't think it's for me.
It does feel like a mobile game but Binding of Isaac feels somewhat like a mobile game too and it's just way more fun to me. They're both roguelikes so that's not the part I'm lacking interest in either

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
:camby:Negged for stupidity.

:ufdup:You don't deserve a Switch.
Nintendo Stans going hard today!

Sohh, you don't want Nintendo to have my money in an exchange for a hand held electronic device ? i can't wait till that Switch emulator drops for the PC . I might as well buy the switch system only with the controller so i play PIRATED games. why spend 60 dollars plus for video games when you can obtain them for free.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Price drop is doubtful. Bundle is highly likely in holiday season.

MK8 is without a doubt. I don't know about PPT yet though. Does it have online play? I LOVE Tetris but I don't want to be playing on my own all the time

I believe it's online and local. It really brings me back to that tetris game for N64 way way back. was a fun multiplayer game to play with friends. I believe there was CPU as well which is nice too.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Nintendo Stans going hard today!

Sohh, you don't want Nintendo to have my money in an exchange for a hand held electronic device ? i can't wait till that Switch emulator drops for the PC . I might as well buy the switch system only with the controller so i play PIRATED games. why spend 60 dollars plus for video games when you can obtain them for free.

last game I played on PC was I think Doom like 16 maybe 18 years ago.

I simply don't use PC for gaming. Yes, console games are expensive, but welcome to life. HD shutting down and replacing is expensive as well.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I don't want to say it's completely wack but I don't think it's for me.
It does feel like a mobile game but Binding of Isaac feels somewhat like a mobile game too and it's just way more fun to me. They're both roguelikes so that's not the part I'm lacking interest in either

yeah HBH isn't for me..I'll play it a little more to get a better gauge overall...but so far..it is kinda wack, lol. The whole fastforwarding to each battle is :francis:...feels like Oregon trail and shyt going to each destination.

I got isaac on the 3DS, thought it was cool there...but not ready to drop 40ish on the switch version, even w/ the added content. Game didn't hook me as it has others so I'm hesistant to drop cash for it...will prob cop in a sale though.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
yeah HBH isn't for me..I'll play it a little more to get a better gauge overall...but so far..it is kinda wack, lol. The whole fastforwarding to each battle is :francis:...feels like Oregon trail and shyt going to each destination.

I got isaac on the 3DS, thought it was cool there...but not ready to drop 40ish on the switch version, even w/ the added content. Game didn't hook me as it has others so I'm hesistant to drop cash for it...will prob cop in a sale though.
I probably wouldn't cop Isaac if I had owned it before so I see your point. It's made for twin sticks though. Playing on the 3DS probably :scust:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
really don't see the appeal of that Isaac game tbh. But that's about as far as I can judge the game.