Nintendo Switch Official Thread

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

That's my GOAT racing game!

LMAOOO

Isn't there a Monster Hunter game on the Wii U? It barely helped.

Edit:

8f88a782-2630-435b-83e6-8f567bfc9e52_1.7d0d674b79cb8ac9cc70929e910ccfaa.jpeg

The Switch doubling as a handheld is what puts it over the top. Monster Hunter sales on hand held are worlds better than on consoles.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
The Switch doubling as a handheld is what puts it over the top. Monster Hunter sales on hand held are worlds better than on consoles.

Most Japanese people already own a 3DS. What incentive do they have to buy the game again on new hardware? (the switch)

Capcom (or Nintendo) kinda fukked up here. They should have made that new MH game exclusive on the Switch. It would move units like Zelda.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most Japanese people already own a 3DS. What incentive do they have to buy the game again on new hardware? (the switch)

Capcom (or Nintendo) kinda fukked up here. They should have made that new MH game exclusive on the Switch. It would move units like Zelda.
it would be a new game...

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
bought gray joycons from walmart just now to get ready for 4 player fast rmx at work with my coworkers until mario kart drops. unfortunately the left joycon dead but the right joycon works. thought they both came precharged? oh well this shyt better work

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
i might buy the console just for street fighter. good thing it is dropping later this year. hopefully, there is a price reduce on the console or an upgraded system

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
i might buy the console just for street fighter. good thing it is dropping later this year. hopefully, there is a price reduce on the console or an upgraded system
So you are expecting a pricedrop in less than a year, or even an upgraded system within one year
This after this system is basically an upgraded wii-u which still sells for the same price it did when it launched

I've heard of wishful thinking but this... this is flagrant something :francis:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Nintendo and price drop in the same sentence?

Did you just start playing video games? They are apple like in that sense...they RELUCTANTLY drop prices on anything. Just save your pennies and get the switch at $300 if you are interested in it, because a price drop or upgrade is not going to happen for a while.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
So you are expecting a pricedrop in less than a year, or even an upgraded system within one year
This after this system is basically an upgraded wii-u which still sells for the same price it did when it launched

I've heard of wishful thinking but this... this is flagrant something :francis:
You're right, Court. You'll never be able to afford it.
tumblr_nww52eHu8Z1qzfgklo1_1280.jpg