Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People don't realize how big of a problem it will be if monster hunter comes to switch. Not only as a port which will happen because it's one of the biggest games over there but if switch sustains and they drop another monster Hunter with simultaneous release or switch only.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
People don't realize how big of a problem it will be if monster hunter comes to switch. Not only as a port which will happen because it's one of the biggest games over there but if switch sustains and they drop another monster Hunter with simultaneous release or switch only.
Yup, it cannot be understated how big Monster Hunter is in Japan.
Monster Hunter XX just dropped there. It's first week of release, it outsold the rest of the top 20 software releases in Japan, combined, over 2 times over.

Monster Hunter and Pokemon will add like 5 mil+ (combined, not each) in console sales. No lie, those games are that big

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup, it cannot be understated how big Monster Hunter is in Japan.
Monster Hunter XX just dropped there. It's first week of release, it outsold the rest of the top 20 software releases in Japan, combined, over 2 times over.

Monster Hunter and Pokemon will add like 5 mil+ (combined, not each) in console sales. No lie, those games are that big

its just a dope game. im about to fire up mh 3 on wii u sometime when i get to chill. as much as i liked it i never got too deep into it and i didn't and dont fully understand all of it. kinda like zelda im alway reading something new about it like you can do this and this and go here and do that. i just need to start over one time and immerse myself.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
let my friend's son play while I was talking on the phone and I was giving him pointers and tips randomly next thing I knew this lil nikka was in the inner sanctum of hyrule castle about to meet ganon when i saw the words sanctum pop up my eyes bugged out like woah hold on playboy * dropped my phone, snatched the pro controller away* no one fighting ganon before me :usure:

edit: meant to post in zelda thread oh well

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
This Blaster Master Zero
tnTD4A6.png

vqhl0hrrglpcv8n5pgl9.gif

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

:ohhh: Haven't played a MH game. Whichever comes out for Switch, I'm gonna pick up.

:lupe: didn't know it was this big.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i wanna buy snipperclips.

there's only 2 fighting games right, guess ill get king of fighters 98

and another pair of joycon so i can play 4 player games at work or with friends.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave

That's my GOAT racing game!

let my friend's son play while I was talking on the phone and I was giving him pointers and tips randomly next thing I knew this lil nikka was in the inner sanctum of hyrule castle about to meet ganon when i saw the words sanctum pop up my eyes bugged out like woah hold on playboy * dropped my phone, snatched the pro controller away* no one fighting ganon before me :usure:

edit: meant to post in zelda thread oh well

LMAOOO

Isn't there a Monster Hunter game on the Wii U? It barely helped.

Edit:

8f88a782-2630-435b-83e6-8f567bfc9e52_1.7d0d674b79cb8ac9cc70929e910ccfaa.jpeg