Nintendo Switch Official Thread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i don't give a fukk about netflix. they need to put a basic video player on there so i can play my bootlegs. and i can't wait for this shyt to get hacked so i can use Kodi. Kodi > Netflix

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
played the splatoon demo last night. i liked it even though i sucked. makes me wanna try again and do better cause im competitive. was only my first time so im not surprised. but i learn fast.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
What's everyone's library liking like so far? Right now, i got

Fast RMX
Othello
Snipperclips
World of Goo
Blaster Master
Just Dance

I'd say Blaster Master is my least favorite out of the line-up because, it has too much back tracking and no map. It is a fun platformer though.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps

Fast RMX
Othello
Snipperclips
World of Goo
Blaster Master
Just Dance

I'd say Blaster Master is my least favorite out of the line-up because, it has too much back tracking and no map. It is a fun platformer though.
No Zelda? :gucci:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Fast RMX
Othello
Snipperclips
World of Goo
Blaster Master
Just Dance

Backtracking is a trademark of Metroidvania games. Typically, you get some nice power ops for doing so though. That game definitely has a map. It's one of the big improvements over the original. Map is brought up by pressing + and then pressing R till you get to the last screen

My library is
Zelda
1-2 Switch
Shovel Knight
Snipperclips
Fast RMX
Blaster Master Zero
Binding of Isaac

I will have Has Been Heroes come Tuesday but I'm not that excited for it. My brother pre-ordered it on a whim.
1-2 Switch is the worst game by 2 miles but there's certainly fun to be had. Runway :banderas:
I highly recommend Binding of Isaac to anyone who plays in handheld a lot. Great pick up and play game. Feels like it was made for a handheld but in a good way

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Backtracking is a trademark of Metroidvania games. Typically, you get some nice power ops for doing so though. That game definitely has a map. It's one of the big improvements over the original. Map is brought up by pressing + and then pressing R till you get to the last screen

My library is
Zelda
1-2 Switch
Shovel Knight
Snipperclips
Fast RMX
Blaster Master Zero
Binding of Isaac

I will have Has Been Heroes come Tuesday but I'm not that excited for it. My brother pre-ordered it on a whim.
1-2 Switch is the worst game by 2 miles but there's certainly fun to be had. Runway :banderas:
I highly recommend Binding of Isaac to anyone who plays in handheld a lot. Great pick up and play game. Feels like it was made for a handheld but in a good way

Good looking out on the map. I owe you some rep once i'm off 30's. Been out here playing blind this whole time :dwillhuh:

Neo Turf Masters is on this!?:gladbron:

Yeah, it's a good game?